Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SBTPG holding my funds. ID verify website says it can’t find my information

Yes the activity marker oldest scam in the book. Every email you just about to get in your junk box says oh that was unusual activity on my account so we are placing it on hold. It’s the same thing the SBTPG is doing. I’m pregnant and they are holding 6k of my money for 0 reason. With 0 explanation. Didn’t even notify me. It was supposed to be DDD 2/24. 
I have emailed them my license 6 times since Monday. I have called TT resolution center. I have called SBTPG after being on hold for 3 hours and the lady rudely said, they don’t know the estimated date to be done with my account she has no details and it’s not up for debate??!!!!! 

My entire refund is being held!!! There is NO fraudulent activity but what SBTPG is doing!!! 
They had no right to do this. 
they can’t justify intercepting what IRS has approved!!! 

NEED A SOLUTION. 

Another day, another morning on hold with SBTPG.

My DDD was also 2/24. Starting to lose hope I'll see my refund in the next 9 weeks even. 

Does anyone have updated information on how to speak with someone at TPG? 

I tried the Tax Professional Option > 6 random digits > wait on hold.

it works but once the hold has gone on for longer than 10 minutes it just hangs up automatically. Tried it from both my and my wife's phone. 

I just had same exact thing.  On hold until ut hung up on me.  Lady said she was putting me on hold for 2 minutes to get someone higher, then boom.  I have now filed complaints with BBB and the California Attorney General office.  

Thanks Shawn. I think on my lunch break today I’m going to go ahead and file a complaint with the BBB. This s*** is b***s***

File with California AG also.  

Do anyone know the direct nUmber or email to contact the IRS regarding this fraudulent foolishness?  

Go to SANTA BARBARA TPG on LinkedIn and blow up their last post! Share that they are fraudulent on every social media forum 

Good idea!

Update 

my sbtpg login now shows a payout called “Fast Cash Advance” that was sent 3/3/22, and it actually says Method: “Direct Deposit ****” with my account’s last 4 digits. 

If you are having this issue and haven’t already make sure to send them a photo of your ID. 

Mine has updated well ... where it said previously said reserve at,  it now  has the last 4 digits of my checkings acct number for deposit... so i will know for sure if it has been deposited when my bank account updates in the morning 

Fingers crossed fellow memphian 

Well got an update, mine was deposited this morning.... it’s a **bleep** shame we had to take all these unnecessary steps to get our funds.... it’s funny the responded back to the BBB complaint extremely fast....... smh.... i hope everybody else’s come quickly as well!!!!! Thanks to whomever  started this thread!!!!!!

Mine was deposited as well coincidentally after the BBB complaint 😂

I’m going to leave this thread up in case there are people who are still having the same issue. 

Mine was deposited as of this morning too. THANK GOD!!! Until next time everyone !

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies