Refund - Page 66

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jns1stkd
Level 2

Refund

I also requested an advocate someone called me last week and said an advocate would contact me by Tuesday. Well it’s now Thursday and I still have yet to hear from an advocate. Called yesterday and left a vm and it said they would get back to me within 1 business day. So hopefully I hear from them today. But when I talked the the person the other day they told me it looked like my taxes were scheduled to be sent April 28 or 29th. And my taxes were filed and accepted on January 29. Stupid TT let my taxes go through without request my 1095A. And now they are threatening to take the money I owe them out fo my account on April 3 i mean yeah it saves me 40 bucks but... who gives mthem permission for them to do that when it was their f*** up???

Sonialouise1
Level 2

Refund

What number did you called and left a vm? I would like that number please 🙏

Mdyroff42
Level 3

Refund

What number did you call to actually deal with someone because every number I call they don’t put anyone on the line, and I am raising a 2 yo and I need my money

thanks

Critter
Level 15

Refund

Cobia7671
Level 3

Refund

@Jns1stkd  @I’m in the same boat except when I’ve talked to IRS they just say that I have To wait 6wks. As far as TT taking any money from me April 03.....ain’t gonna happen. I refuse to pay them when all of this is their screw up. 

BMA1
Level 3

Refund

What I am finding that is interesting is that when I went back in after I electronically filed my taxes is that they said that critical update was there...well...that critical update seems to have added the 1095A question!  I literally just went through my whole return again and that question came up this time (after it said "you will notice that a question on health insurance did not come up, etc.") - Well, when I did my taxes, that question did come up (about whether I had health insurance, that is) - I am wondering if that is what the hold up is.  Did anyone else who filed early have that health insurance question?  Clearly they "fixed" the 1095A question with their critical update.

I am waiting still for this ridiculous letter that the agent said would be coming (in 4 weeks) but that is a lot of stress!  No one wants to be told to expect a letter from the IRS!!!!

JENNIFER N

Refund

I filed end of January and have not seen a refund, no letter in the mail. I tried calling and there is no person to talk to right now. I'm getting nervous as I really need the money.

DoninGA
Level 15

Refund

@JENNIFER N wrote:

I filed end of January and have not seen a refund, no letter in the mail. I tried calling and there is no person to talk to right now. I'm getting nervous as I really need the money.

Contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area. See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Shay138810
Level 2

Refund

Yes, I just received my IRS letter in the mail smh. I am so disappointed with Turbo tax when I initially filed they just asked did I have health insurance not for the 1095 A form or anything. When I talk to the IRS they said that they have been getting complaints from Turbo Tax customers about this similar situation. Needless to say, I will not be using them again. I went from receiving a refund to now owing to the IRS because of this smh. 

china1321
Level 3

Refund

Good afternoon I wanted to asked anyone if you hear from IRS that they will release refunds for everybody by April.  Is that true. Accepted 1/27 1 letter 2/13 nothing else since then.

Thank you 

Mike230
Level 2

Refund

I wish I got a DDD already I’m still waiting and I did it in 1/27 like I said I got my state but nothing else 

Mike230
Level 2

Refund

Has anyone heard anything yet??

Ashandgeo
Level 1

Refund

I checked wmr this morning like I do every morning. I filed 2-8 and was accepted same day. To my surprise, my status bars were back with a ddd of 4-6. I have been under review for wage verification. 

BMA1
Level 3

Refund

I have not seen any change at all.  I am so frustrated.  I talked with Turbo Tax and asked them if these stupid "critical updates" would have had an impact on my return since I filed in February and the agent from Turbo Tax said, "No".  Then proceeded to say, "Well if you are getting audited, so be it"...Umm...What?!!  I think the main problem is that I have so much time on my hands being stuck at home...and yeah, the refund would be helpful!!!

BMA1
Level 3

Refund

How did you know what you were under review for??  No letter yet has come my way and the wmr has not changed at all since the status bars went away.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings