turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Refund

The only hold ups I've seen are if you claimed the EITC or filed a 1095-A Insurance form. Some people I've spoken with are having to verify their Identity (something new this tax year) and are having to send in documents required to have their refund processed. As long as you still have any bars on the WMR website, then you are good, just might take longer. Good luck

Refund

Mine doesn't have bars, it said its still processing and gives me the 152 notification or something like that. the same notification alot of people are saying they are getting. Its been over a month since its been accepted, even though it says its still processing on the WMR site

villamayor83
Returning Member

Refund

I did my income a while back, but how do i know if the IRS received my submission form?

Refund

@villamayor83 wrote:

I did my income a while back, but how do i know if the IRS received my submission form?

You complete your tax return by finishing all 3 Steps in the File section. In Step 3, to e-file your tax return, you must click on the large Orange button labeled "Transmit my returns now".

After completing the File section and e-filing your tax return you will receive two emails from TurboTax. The first email when your tax return was transmitted and the second email when the tax return has either been accepted or rejected.

Sign onto your online account and the status of the tax return will be displayed - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Refund

Check the "where's my refund" website. It's updated once a day and it will let you know if your return was accepted and when. Good luck

Refund

filed my federal return on 1/22/20, expected return date 2/12.  Today is 3/3/20.  Received my state return 3 weeks ago, it's been 41 days and nothing.  Same as everyone else here, IRS website just says received and proecessing.  Anyone know what's going on?  A working phone number we can call?

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

You would need to contact the IRS for further assistance regarding this matter. Their phone number is 800-829-1040. https://www.irs.gov/help/telephone-assistance

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Refund

It's been 41 days here.  E-filed, direct deposit, but yes the earned income credit was taken.  Thank you for your GREAT response.  Makes me feel a bit better.  Starting to really worry here.  41 days is the longest I've ever waited!

Snoopygirl1683
Returning Member

Refund

Does anyone know how to reach a live person at the 800#? I filed 2/2, accepted 2/3 and still only have waiting to process with Patch on WMR. so its been over 21 days and i'd like to actual talk to someone to find out if I need to send something or what.

Refund

I claim the earn income credit wmr says we received your refund and it is being processed that’s it 

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Refund

"Being processed" means you are only that much closer to getting your refund. It means they must first process your return and then approve your refund. It can take anywhere from a few days to 3 weeks to go from acceptance to approval. You can use the IRS Where's My Refund tool to keep track of your status https://www.irs.gov/refunds. The IRS updates the site daily in the overnight hours usually.  

Please see the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4495802

The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting February 27, 2019, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.

Please click the IRS link Refund Timing for Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit Filers to learn more. 

Refund

I got my state return. But don't have my federal return yet

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund

The IRS website is saying it should be within 21 days of acceptance if there aren't any issues with your return. They will notify you of the status of your refund on the Where's My Refund? site.  

When will I receive my refund? 

Refund

I filed February 3 it got accepted February 4 still no refund 

Sft52

Refund

My refund was accepted on January 29th,I also had the bar and now I have nothing.it just tells me it's processing I think I'm gonna paper file next year.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies