turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Refund is accepted JAN 27 Turbo tax shows accepted, where's my refund said info doesn't match& irs tracker says info doesn't match no info available. WHY?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

Refund is accepted JAN 27 Turbo tax shows accepted, where's my refund said info doesn't match& irs tracker says info doesn't match no info available. WHY?

I would suggest entering the information again and double-checking that you are entering the exact information from your tax return.  This could also indicate a system issue, so you could also try checking again after a couple of days.  If the issue is still not resolved, contact the IRS directly:  How do I contact the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I file a joint return but the IRS only asks for 1 SS#  then says my info doesn't match their records

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

You only need to include one of the social security numbers on Where's My Refund when you file a joint return. Make sure you are entering your entire federal refund amount, not the amount after fees are taken out and not combined with your state refund amount.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies