turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Received a verify your identity at idverify.irs.gov. So I went on and verified. Just want to make sure they are still processing my tax return.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

34 Replies
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Received a verify your identity at idverify.irs.gov. So I went on and verified. Just want to make sure they are still processing my tax return.

You have to check with the IRS. TurboTax has nothing to do with processing your tax return once it has been sent to the IRS, and no one at TurboTax has any way of knowing the status of your tax return.

Hello Yes this is me Yvette T Cromwell Im the person thats trying to get verified so that my taxes can go through. Thank You.

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

To add to rjs' post above, you will need to follow up with the IRS. TurboTax doesn't process your return.

Please refer to the FAQ below to contact the IRS.

• For individuals: 800-829-1040
  • For businesses: 800-829-4933
  • For those with hearing impairments: TTY/TDD 800-829-4059

To have an efficient call, here's what you need to prepare.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Called IRS, got appt to verify id on April 21, 2020 @ 08:30.Was told they will give check to me then, & not before; as ya'll had told me.

FOR TAX RETURN 2019 IDENTIFY

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS processes your tax return.  TurboTax just assists in preparing it. 

Once it has been sent to the IRS, you will need to reach out to them to confirm that it has been Accepted/Approved.  You can do that here.  

I am still trying to receive my Stimulus Payment.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Do you have a specific question we can assist you with?

For information about the next stimulus payment, please see How will the third stimulus impact me? 

@Blovitt110

hlrust

yes this me

bea0806

yes this is me Dieumeme Deligence i did file my taxes for2020

bea0806

yes this is me Dieumeme Deligence yes i file my taxes for 2020 

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

@bea0806 You have to check your Refund Status with the IRS.

TurboTax knows nothing about it, sorry. 

Click this link for Where's My Refund?

LuaneRoss

Tried calling they hung up claiming they couldn't hear me Now can't find the site to put in my I'd number from letter

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

Go to Identity Verification Service.

If you are not able to verify online you can make an appoint and verify in person at your local IRS office. Follow the instructions at Identity Verification Service.

To schedule an in-person visit, go to Contact Your Local IRS Office.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies