Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

10 days mine changed including weekends
pmilan07

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

@sandragardner073 and they did say that you were verified from the first time that you spoke to them?
pmilan07

@mmmmeeee19856 I'm jealous lol

yea im just glad i didnt have to wait any longer i hate that yall do to

@pmilan07 yes.....so again I don't know what is going on
pmilan07

yes @sandragardner073 that's crazy. makes me feel like I need to keep checking up on mines now

I don't understand why it cost a $39.99 convenience fee to deduct the filing fees from my refund? You should be ashamed of yourself taking advantage of people like that.
 If I had not read it closely I would have thought it was the $39.99 preparation fee. Slick that it is the same amount as the preparation fee. It this kind of practice that after 6 years of using turbo tax you might see the last of me. Convenience fee my ass more like taking advantage of people fee

read this lol
pmilan07

AGREED!!!

I verified 3/12 not to long ago but im tired of waiting honestly

I just check my refund status an it’s still saying the same thing ! I wanna call the irs so bad but it hasn’t even been 9 weeks yet lol
pmilan07

@drayaaa4646 if you do call just call and say that you want to make sure that your verification went through

I’m bout to call now

I’m not going to call I’m nervous

They have attitudes when u call like your not suppose to call
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies