Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Will TurboTax electronically submit Ohio Form IT NRC for non-residents? It doesn't print when I choose "all documents required for filing."

Ohio requires me to submit this form with my return. I am not confident it will be filed electronically since it isn't included in the printable package of "all documents required for filing."

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Will TurboTax electronically submit Ohio Form IT NRC for non-residents? It doesn't print when I choose "all documents required for filing."

No, unfortunately Ohio Form IT NRC is not supported for electronic filing.  Please see this link for more information on which forms are supported for electronic filing within Ohio.

You will need to print and mail in your Ohio return.  The form is ready and will print out when you choose to file by mail.

You can still electronically file your federal return but will need to mail your state return in to ensure all forms are included.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

No, unfortunately Ohio Form IT NRC is not supported for electronic filing.  Please see this link for more information on which forms are supported for electronic filing within Ohio.

You will need to print and mail in your Ohio return.  The form is ready and will print out when you choose to file by mail.

You can still electronically file your federal return but will need to mail your state return in to ensure all forms are included.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks for your response.  Unfortunately, I filed before you replied, based on information I received earlier from another community member that said it was part of the electronic package.

The link you provided is extremely helpful and I would recommend TurboTax make that more more visible and accessible for users.  I've never seen it before, despite many searches around documents that are submitted along with an electronic return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies