- Open your return in TurboTax Online by selecting Continue or Pick up where you left off
- Select File in the menu
- You'll see 3 steps. Complete Steps 1 and 2 if you haven’t already, then select Start or Revisit next to Step 3
- On the We've determined the easiest way to file your taxes screen, select Change next to the return you want to file by mail, and select File by mail on the next screen. Be sure to Save
- If the File by mail option isn’t available, you probably previously selected to pay your TurboTax fees through your tax refund. In order to file by mail, you’ll need to instead pay with a credit or debit card. Here’s how to change your payment method from pay by refund, to pay by credit or debit card. Once you change your payment method, you'll see the File by mail option as described above. Select this and continue to Step 5
- Repeat step 4 for all of the tax returns you wish to file by mail
- Follow the instructions to print your return(s). If you haven't already paid any outstanding TurboTax fees, you'll be prompted to do so before you can print
If you just need the mailing address: See the filing instructions document that prints out with the paper copy of your return. You'll see the address in those instructions. For your federal return, you can also look it up at this IRS website.