Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

They have you put in your Gross income your dob and ssn. After this process you put in your bank and routing number and it will update your banking info on IRS website 

From what I’ve read and researched everyone who used the TT card paid the fees using SBTPG or got the refund advance will get a paper check. Even if you added your deposit info it seems you will get a check mailed.

Since the IRS does not have the correct DD info SBTPG closed those accounts so now everyone will get a paper check mailed. 

YES that is what it told me just now that a check will be mailed on the 24th and I put in my Chime Acct info. I am thinking the IRS wanted to if anything verify it is US as TT used a whole different Acct# and Routing # for us people who got fees taken out and or also got a advance. 

We need to get Transcripts as soon as we can from IRS this is all bull**bleep**! And most of all talk to a lawyer

1. Just for the simple fact that they knew of this from day ONE!!

2. Did not warn any of us

3. Then kept telling us we will get the money DD 

4. Lies Lies and more Lies

Everyone check because when I put my info in it tells me I’ll have a check being sent out April 24th I think they got down to the problem 

Mine says the 24th also after it said for days that it was going to deposit into my account. 

Exactly what I said. After this is all said and done I’m getting rid of the turbo card and never using TurboTax again 🖕🏻

@Ronhitchcock Identical to me.

Yeah, that's the issue. Even after we put i our DD info, we're still getting checks. At least we have a date though!

A representative from turbo tax told me my stimulus check would be sent to yalls bank and then mine, she said i should have the layment bu friday (yesterday) but i cant access any payment info online. And she told me to NOT put my payment info into the irs form because i would be getting it on my turbotax card... but its impossible to get a live agent and there is no info available on the irs site.... what do i do? 

When tho? The rep on wensday said friday, and ive gotten no confirmation or it being sent or anything 😭

Make note of this people!!

All the calls to TT, lies and any emails

askew1982

These tax preparers are lying my stimulus was deposited in my account on April 15, 2020 per the IRS.gov website. Turbo tax has been giving me the run arounds every since. No one at Turbo can answer where the **bleep** is my money. Green Dot doesn't have a human you can talk to. @ColeenD3 when will my stimulus be released? It's been 3 days and still no money. Turbo Tax issued this **bleep**ty card so this is their problem. 

Wow I could not even imagine being in that situation! IRS telling me it was deposited into my Acct and nothing!

The IRS site says my Stimulus Payment was sent to my Turbo Card account on the 15th of April. It is now the 18th and my money has not shown up.

We all need to maybe send email's to the CEO of the Santa Barbara Bank that TT used and to TT also!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies