Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

I have not talked to one person who used the TT debit card who has received the stimulus check. If you did not have fees taken out or an advance you may have been lucky enough to get it, but everyone els has not received their money from what I’ve read. 

Wow don't make much sense it's that easy but thank you

And if anyone notices the "tax experts" arent commenting on this thread because they know we know the truth and know that TT and santa barbara holding company has screwed all of us who paid for our tax service or who got the advance. They were able to get our tax money quick for us but only because we paid them a fee. Now the stimilus they cant deduct anything from therefore they dont want to fool with us anymore.  I see a class action lawsuit coming once this is over.  

I'll put this out there anyone that wants to keep in contact with me outside this thread is more than welcome to email me.

My email is                                                                   <removed>        just take out the spaces ..I did it that way because wasnt sure if it would block it out like it does phone numbers. [email address removed]

I was able to enter my DD info successfully yesterday but, I’ve been locked out ever since. And still no money.

@adrianna829 that's good that you were able to enter yours! You will have a better chance of getting yours now. It seems to be a repeating thing that anyone that did change their DD and all of us that didnt change it when we first got on and now are locked out all that filed with TT and paid fees or got advance seem to be locked out like permanently for some reason. It's been over 48 hours since I first got locked out and havent been able to get back on since! It just seems to much of a coincidence that all of us with the TT issues are the ones who are having issues with the irs tool as well. Something just isnt adding up.

Btw I'm still on hold. Going to stay on until 7 and if not answered by then going to hang up and will call back first thing Monday morning. I just wanted to keep everyone updated.

Kelseyj77

I got an email from intuit turbo tax saying my stimulus check would be deposited on my card. That was yesterday, and yet I haven't received anything. I checked the get my payment tool from IRS and it said they are still determining my eligibility... I'm so confused. Am I getting it or not??

So no one on this thread has received anything on their TT card?  I had to go on the IRS website and input my DD info. Just a suggestion to everyone. 

@Jas3447  Some of us are locked out and not able to enter info on the IRS website.

I got that tuesday and still nothing so dont get ur hopes up

Falmk5

So I literally filed my taxes over 10 weeks ago and never received my return. I had to call my state representatives office just to find out what was going on with it. I opted to have my return put on the turbo tax card and I received the card in the mail and activated it. My point is, i tried to go to the IRS portal to enter direct deposit information that was listed in my turbo card account login and it said it didn’t match their record yet I FILED FOR 2019. Which in all the things I have read all you do is put in some kind of direct deposit info. So why can’t I use the turbo card I was given for my tax return to begin with somebody please shed some light on what the issue is? Does anybody have a similar issue or know what to do about it?

Did not have any luck contacting the treasury number i was given and I sat on hold for 7 hours. So I will try again Monday morning. But now I'm on hold with a line on the irs someone else gave me that said they just spoke with them.  So I will update shortly 

ad19
Level 3

Minus the not receiving taxes, alot of us are having issues with the stimulus payment arriving to our accounts, and when we try to enter the DD info it either doesnt Match or we get an error. Theory is turbo tax created temp acts for tax payments to be routed to where the bank takes out their fees and such and then from there that same bank sends the payment to your turbo account.. now that's the issu . The irs doesnt have our TurboTax account numbers because of the temporary ones that were provided to them, and when we go to enter it ourselves it being different then what they have will not allow you to process due to fraud risks. Noone has officially spoken from turbotax as I'd yet with an explanation.

ad19
Level 3

So wierd its asking some of us for our AGI 

Well no luck with the other number so Monday I will try the treasury number again first thing in the morning. Still can't get back on the IRS tool and its been 58 hours. Turbo tax still denies any issues even tho we all know the truth. This is just utterly ridiculous!

I wonder what the real issue is because I had an advance so that’s basically the same thing as paying fees my refund went to Santa Barbara first and when I checked the where is my payment portal it told me it was being deposited in the account ending in the last four which was my social and that is not the last four of my TurboTax account but I did get my payment Wednesday afternoon

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies