turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

The info your putting in wrong is probably your adjusted gross income when they ask under that section click on the question mark it will tell what line on your tax form on the 2018 or 2019 tax forms to get the right numbers I did the same thing 

You people are about worthless.  You knew if we got the card and had fees for filing taken out we wouldnt get a check.  It because you had money taken out then it got forwarded to our cards.  It says you've been working on a solution with IRS, which means you dont know what to do and IRS doesnt have time for you.

It's not messed up that the system shafted us.  Its messed up you just couldnt shoot straight with your customers.  Meanwhile other tax providers forwarded money to people trusting the irs to pay them.  

My trust just bottomed out for Turbotax and that's on you.  It has nothing to do with not getting paid.  Fess up already so you customers can fix it and stop depending on a company with no solution

Oh ok that was helpful 

Andtmy
Returning Member

I went online today and there was an announcement saying that there was a major glitch on the payout for those who did the turbotax service and the IRS didn't have the banking information to deposit funds. It gave a link to the IRS website to enter in your direct deposit information. You do need some of your information from your return such as your AGI and amount of return.

Can you give me the link plzz

Yes I had to enter my bank info. Still don’t know when I’ll be receiving it though.  

@Evertkirk12 Just go to irs.gov and select get my payment. It will guide you thru the steps.

Andtmy
Returning Member

Correct go to irs.gov and get my payment.  It will ask for your ssn, agi, and tax return  amount.  It will then tell you if eligible and if your bank account information is need it will prompt you to enter your bank account information.

Andtmy
Returning Member

go to irs.gov and get my payment.  It will ask for your ssn, agi, and tax return  amount.  It will then tell you if eligible and if your bank account information is need it will prompt you to enter your bank account information.

It’s **bleep**ed cause I go to the irs site and enter the info and it says payment Status not available now I filed and received my taxes already. I can’t change any info or put a direct deposit number in so I’m lost and and **bleep**ing pissed I paid turbo taxes my fees and for them to **bleep** is all over is **bleep**ty.

Screenshot_[phone number removed]48_SmartNews.jpg

Screenshot_[phone number removed]06_SmartNews.jpg

Screenshot_[phone number removed]50_SmartNews.jpg

[PII removed]

Enter your bank info

Glad it worked for you it won’t even let me enter **bleep**ing information so I guess I’ll be waiting till August for the paper check 

Manage cookies