turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

Just tried the irs tool and it says payment status not available this is such bull**bleep** **bleep** you turbo tax I have filed with you for years and now you **bleep**ed me 

Please tell me where? I’ve been trying to add my info to the irs site and can’t find it 

@Plow26 

Yes I did. Yesterday afternoon. Irs site showed my SS # as well, so I was scared because I got a refund advance but I definitely got it 

Well you can watch my video to see my experience 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHGtqbzSU4Q

However it is not that simple Some people got a refund on their Turbo Tax cards, others got an advance on the turbo tax cards, which means that there was a lender who gave you money early then they collected the money from the government. In that case, the money really wasn't sent to you from the government so its not a quick easy answer it depends on your situation. That being said, if you go to the IRS.gov website and put in your information. If they need updated routing numbers and account numbers you will have a chance to enter those.

How did u find out u had it email or text from card 

Did you have to input your actual bank info or did you leave it as is? 

@Shawonsmith2  Yes I did yesterday. On my TT card. I had the advance at tax time. IRS showed last 4 of my ss# yesterday and I got it deposited around 1pm. 

I recieved mine yesterday on TT card. Another wave next week.

When I went to the get my payment site it asked for my SSN, birthdate, street address and zip code. Hit next it said it didn't have a direct deposit info for me and it asked for my annual gross income on my w2, if I filed taxes, and my refund amount, then it asked for my account number and routing number. I hit next on that page and it said thank you, your money will deposit into that account. Hope that helps.

I first got a email at 11am telling me I’d get a deposit and I found out by texting BAL to 83854

I did not get the advance and still did not get my stimulus check. It keeps telling me they need more info and every time I try to enter my info it kicks me out for 24 hours 

6ssups

Anybody received their stimulus on their turbo card yet

This is the TT phone number I have called for the last 3 days regarding getting stimilus payment 1 8 0 0 4 4 6 8 8 4 8. They continually say that the money will be deposited to our cards and that it doesnt matter if we had fees taken out of our tax refund and that we just have to wait. If we feel uncomfortable about the situation to use the irs tool and if it gives option to update banking info to go ahead and enter the info for account we want it to go into. They can never seem to explain why that even comes up as an option for us considering our acct and routing number on our tax return is the one for our turbo tax cards. I asked why are the only people that have gotten theirs on their cards so far are the ones who used the free filing thru TT and all of us that actually paid for tax filing are still waiting....of course couldnt get an answer for that. Then asked about this santa barbara company that they are tied to that take the fees from our refunds and she said that that doesnt matter that the money is still coming to our cards but that they dont know when the next wave of deposits will be. Its f*cked up in my opinion that they are basically saying f*ck you to all of us that PAID for their services by not being on top of this and having it figured out before the irs released the money. They had a couple weeks to take care of this and they chose not to because they wont get any money from it. All the reps so is repeatedly read a script...you can tell it's a script because of the monotone in their voices. So at this point who knows when our money will be coming. We paid for their service and this is the thanks that we get from them and that is bullsh*t. I know many including myself that will no longer be using their services because of how they have handled this situation and because of how much mixed information their workers give. 3 times I called yesterday and each time got a different answer and just now once again a different answer. They cant seem to just be honest with us and admit they f*cked  up! Personally I have a low yearly income (under 12000) and I know people that have 60000 a year income and they have already gotten their money. That just doesnt seem quite right to me. It should have started with lower income people because honestly that's who needs it most. 

Jknisley55
Returning Member

When will I receive my stimulus check on my turbotax  prepaid  card 

For me the answer is No. after much research and everyone else getting their deposits, I was finally able to go online and get Into https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/login  —- GET MY PAYMENT and it said I was eligible for stimulus but they needed my checking account info. I put in my information from my tax return and account info and now it says I will receive my stimulus. So stop bombarding the turbo card app and website and please go to the site above to correct your information. Turbo card does not have our money. Hope this helps someone. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies