Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

VashtiWilson30
Returning Member

Tax Year 2020: Will our stimulus check load on our turbo tax card?

I went there and clicked on "Get My Payment". There was no option to update my bank info. The response stated that the payment was direct deposited today to my account (ending with my ssn...weird).

campjoho
Returning Member

TT is nothing but liars.  I know 100% that the IRS will not send the to our prepaid TT card from 2019 unless you sign in to the new Get Payment function on IRS and update your Routing and Account number.  I did that this morning, because I received something saying that my money could not be deposited with the routing and account info from my 2019 taxes.  Of course, we know why?!?!  Because our money was sent to a different account so they could take out our fees first.  TT will never get my business or anybody else that I can convince to NOT use them.  I am a nurse on the frontline of this Pandemic.  My husband lost his job and I am the only income with 4 children.  We needed that money to eat.  Also, because of an error on my 2019 taxes made by TT, I am paying back the IRS starting July the amount of 4,864.00.  Turbo tax assured me they would have my back if I paid the money for the best program they had.  They never responded.  The IRS even knows that it was an error by TT, but the money is still owed.  NEVER USE THEM, THEY ARE A RIPOFF AND TAKEN SDVANTAGE OF DESPERATE PEOPLE WHO WANT THERE MONEY OR NEED THEIR MONEY FAST!  

I went through everything asked me for info including my 2019 refund amount and new direct deposit Info after I entered everything it told me I was getting  a check deposited to bank account

I did not do an advance on mine but I did pay fees out of my return. Still no money today on my card! This is bull**bleep** that the ones of us that paid for our taxes to be filed are the ones who are having all the problems!!

sammyswol85
Returning Member

@JayG9995 I think you may be in a different boat as the rest of us. When I use the IRS portal, after entering in social, bday, address and zip code, It shows deposited, but the last four of the "bank account" is my social security number. There is no way to update direct deposit.  If anyone has any info on this, or is able to login to turbocard, please post. thanks.

VashtiWilson30
Returning Member

Sammy, same here.

The get my payment keeps telling me tax info is incorrect!!! And it’s not incorrect 

Oh my **bleep** i n g god!!!! Now I go to the irs tool and it tells me I've accessed it enough today so I cant access for 24 hour **bleep**!!!!! This is bull**bleep** turbo tax you **bleep** all of us that paid for your **bleep** service!!! 

I just used the "Get my payment" app on the IRS website and it says my payment should be deposited today (4/15) but it's showing a totally different account number than what I used for my tax preparation for both 2018 & 2019 taxes. (And is not associated with any bank account that I have ever had.)  Is my stimulus payment being deposited into a separate account associated with the turbocard then deposited to me? Please give a real answer

Mine too. Should we change our information. What bull!

How did you do this?

Not sure. My refund went to this card and I changed nothing since. I tried to call my turbo tax card this morning and surprisingly phone is disconnected at this time. Good Luck to everyone 

My mom and dad both got theirs on their turbo tax cards today 

Dwalker1
Returning Member

Same here all I know is they better get me my money I can’t even check it but the irs page saying they sent it today 

kaech85
Returning Member

Make sure you are entering your Gross adjusted Income, it is the smaller number after taxes have been subtracted from your total net income..

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies