Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the W-4! >> Event happening TOMORROW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Shame on wife

VZ13
Level 5

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@AmandaAshton 

Some of us are on hold and have been waiting since 1.27. It sounds like our cases were reviewed for stimulus purposes. Which makes sense. I was waiting for a date since 4.15. Got pymnt split into two different accts on 4.29, but i got it i guess. So my refund is still pending. And i filed 2/4. So theres many many before you for review. It took them a week to review my taxes. Hope they start reviewing taxes and stop with stimulus. We all need to start pushing congress or who ever to start processing taxes soon and not till every1 gets their stimulus. 9/30/2020!!!

They give it to who they want BUT IN JESUS NAME EVERYBODY WHO'S ENTITLED TO ANY MONEY THAT IS OWED FROM STIMILUS AND TAX REFUNDS SHALL BE RELEASED IN JESUS NAME SATAN U CAN'T STOP NONE OF OUR BLESSINGS!!!!!

Could you inbox me that irs number u called @[email address removed] please and thank you have a Blessed one??

NoNo30

My boyfriend's tax return has not been processed yet and it was submitted the beginning of February. He received the stimulus check on April 15th though.

Chynawhite75
Returning Member

Can I please have the telephone number? When did you call them?

I filed on feb11 and mine says the same thing 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

How were you able to speak to your TAS worker?I've  been trying since March no call backs and I left several messages.

Carolynf1224
Returning Member

I am in the same situation 

Chynawhite75
Returning Member

Can I please have the telephone number that you was able to contact a representative

Hello. I read that SSI doesn't go out until second week in May 

You think turbo tax did you wrong,  I was told to use them  to fill out that quick stimulus return for only the purpose of registering my bank info since I hadn't filed 18 and 19 yet and they had no bank info on me.  This was done right when they were first putting those things to go to to get your info to the IRS if you were a non filer.

I followed the instruction and received emails telling me the IRS had my info and I was good to go and I still would need to do my return as normal when I was ready.  

After a little bit then they started saying don't use H&R Block in TurboTax to do that that it was no good go straight to the IRS website too late. In the meantime I was getting ready to file my return for 2019 and went ahead and completed it with one of the free e-filing website for the IRS to find out that I was going to be unable to because I already have one child so I went back and checked TurboTax and they filed it as my 2019 return instead without my knowledge and there's no information on them it's not even the right form that I normally use because I have a small business and so they really really put me in a bind and the only way to get out of it was to purchase the plan so I can do an addendum which is not free I even call them and spend an hour on the phone on hold a back-and-forth explaining my situation just to get hung up on and if I wanted to talk to one of their CPAs that they offer with your packages I would have to pay for a new package for almost $100 now I'm screwed because they listed my son as a dependent so he didn't get his stimulus because he was a dependent on that return they said again when he shouldn't have been. He has his own money he gets disability because he's blind he's not my dependent and now he didn't get a check and that's not right. Who knows how long this is going to take to clear up I'm not happy and I wouldn't trust them at all if I were you. I truly believe it was a shady trick just to get you to purchase a bigger plan and so you would have to spend money with them in a situation at a time when we were in need and they took advantage I really believe that.

• Im in the same position. It's a bunch of bull**bleep**. We haven't gotten to work we both received r last paycheck the first week of March both denied unemployment. No money at all. Still haven't received a stimulus or refund. Since they went by 2018 on mine cuz its still being processed filed on 2/2 and he owes child support that just leaves me getting 1200. That's not gonna help at all. By the time it gets here we will be homeless and die from starvation. 

Never received my federal which was filed on Feb 4th, 2020. It said it was excepted. Keeps on telling me it's being processed. Never received a stimulus  eighter.

I don't mean to the burden of bad news but my husband owed child support be and they took the entire stimulus check. And I have five children and got nothing back. And every year I file an injured spouse form with our taxes

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies