turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tx006700

What is the time line for your clients to receive their 2nd round of stimulus funds?

I received the 1st stimulus check direct deposited into my account without any issues and that account is still open and active.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

What is the time line for your clients to receive their 2nd round of stimulus funds?

This link will help you find the status of your payment:  Payment Status Information  

In some cases the IRS is issuing Debit Cards.  Here is more information on that:  IRS Issues Debit Cards for Stimulus Payments

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
tx006700

Yes, I'm aware of that tracker. But what the reports are saying is those who used their tax return to pay for the TurboTax filing fee are having issues due to misinformation between the IRS and TurboTax. What I'm asking is, what is being done about it by TurboTax. 

@tx006700 wrote:

Yes, I'm aware of that tracker. But what the reports are saying is those who used their tax return to pay for the TurboTax filing fee are having issues due to misinformation between the IRS and TurboTax. What I'm asking is, what is being done about it by TurboTax. 

It was an IRS error.  None of those payments should have sent to SBTPG by the IRS.

See this TurboTax blog post - https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/why-havent-i-received-my-second-stimulus-check-48743/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies