Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

What is the status of the TurboTax investigation that has hundreds of us in limbo for our refund advance?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

What is the status of the TurboTax investigation that has hundreds of us in limbo for our refund advance?

This has been resolved.  Please try filing again and let us know if you are still having an issue. 

If you have already filed, please see the Help Article here for more assistance.   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

@HeatherPLO  I don’t see anything that mentions something other than the same information that’s been repeated to us for the past week. Am I missing something in that article? 

That link provides no helpful information whatsoever. 

@sydney3897 

Right?!! It’s literally the same scripted line they’ve been feeding us for the past week. 

@HeatherPLO 

I haven't received an email regarding the advance, or a deposit, so this issue is NOT RESOLVED.

Refile? That's the answer? IRS already accepted the return!!

I am desperate and notice that people filing after me have received their advance and are going on about their lives. 

@HeatherPLO 

I know that you’re just doing your job and only have the tools that the CEO/upper management are giving you. I truly feel sorry for all of the repercussions you are facing as employees of TT/Intuit because of their deceit and lack of owning up. 

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

We sincerely apologize for the frustration this may have caused. Use this link here to contact Customer Support so that an agent can check the status of your e-filed return. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies