turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Your stimulus is different, it won't take the place of your tax return. But I am having the same problem you did with my 2018 retur . I never received it, it was still processing and I have no idea what to do about it. What did you do?

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Our situation is exactly the same. No tax refund....no stimulus and my husband has no unemployment checks. Filed unemployment 3-23! And filed taxes through Intuit end of February. Email saying they will take their cost on May 28. That will not happen!! I'll contact them like you did! It's all crazy!!

This was my first time using TurboTax. Everytime I try to submit my refund it says that I already have one submit with the same social security number..I'm not sure what to do at this point. It's my first time ever doing my own taxes. So I'm losed.. please help

TT Took they lil fees babe even while im waiting on taxes

i did receive my stimulus for myself and my son but no federal tax yet i got my state in Feb **bleep**s beyond me but im just Patiently waiting i need dem taxes for tags for my car lol seriously 

You need to contact social security administration.  Someone is committing fraud 

same exact situation and TT has now sent me a bill. I called them and they are giving 3 extra weeks before they take their payment.  This is a whole joke! I haven't received anything yet. 

@ dmechie7 wrote:

This was my first time using TurboTax. Everytime I try to submit my refund it says that I already have one submit with the same social security number..I'm not sure what to do at this point. It's my first time ever doing my own taxes. So I'm losed.. please help

You're posting in the midst of a cluttered 77-page thread of multiple issues.   While someone might comment here, you're most likely to get help if you start your own new thread on your particular issue where it will show up to the forum as needing help.    To do that go to the link below and click the blue "Ask a Question" button.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/02/202

The title line there has limited space and is for a summary of your issue.  Title it something like "First-time using TurboTax and can't efile due to duplicate SSN has already been submitted."   If you need to include any details there is a box under that line which has plenty of room.   It would likely help if you posted the exact error message there in that box.     This is a public Internet forum, however, so do not post any personal info.

My tax return was accepted feb 21 no return no stimulus no nothing and my bank account is overdrafted because TurboTax has tried charging me $40 twice and overdrafted my account and i cant get any answers im pissed

It was only for dependents under the age I f 17 yrs old.

The IRS put returns into storage until they finish processing stimulus checks.

Wow that sucks to hear. How accurate is that Information if I may ask? I myself have been waiting for both tax and stimulus payments. Filed 3/6/20 , single, easiest tax return and still pending.. How can they just stop processing people's refunds?? There are soooo many people in need. This is just Crazy

Ampwhite

I had to  file twice once in  February and again in March 21st to be exact and can't even get a letter or email just to let me know if they have it or not sometimes I feel the government can do better than what I have experienced 

Ampwhite

I did my taxes twice...the first time I received a letter stating that I needed a 1090 I filled again in March 24 to be exact and received a stimulus check before my taxes and still haven't heard anything about my taxes.... still waiting 

I filed my taxes on 4/6 and it was accepted, however it is still processing. my stimulus check got sent to a closed bank account and returned then it was scheduled for to be mailed out it was mailed out on April 28th the address that they had was incorrect because they weren't by my 2018 taxes not my 2019 taxes I'm currently on disability and homeless and called, messaged, sooken to other resources (SSA), and nothing. My  phone will be cut off soon because I'm still waiting for my benefits.  it's not even all that bad with the homeless part but not being able to speak to anybody is causing the most frustration.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies