turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Just be careful, you got lucky.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.propublica.org/article/turbotax-just-tricked-you-into-paying-to-fil...

They'll end up removing this link, but I have to try.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I e-filed start of March but still no refund. Status still says processing. Account transcript says "570 Additional account action pending" meaning refund is withheld pending further review. You can check yours at https://www.irs.gov/payments/view-your-tax-account. At first I thought it might be due to the amendment I filed but it seems many people are experiencing delays.

@ Jackal1 wrote:

No they won't.  However, telephone numbers, email addresses, and numbers that appear to be SSNs are automatically removed for user protection by the privacy filter robot.  And any reported spam/scam is removed because of the dangers to users of phishing/ID theft from unknown URLs/malicious websites.

@Jackal1 wrote:

Just be careful, you got lucky.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.propublica.org/article/turbotax-just-tricked-you-into-paying-to-fil...

The IRS Free File website has been available for years - https://apps.irs.gov/app/freeFile/jsp/index.jsp

I e-file with TurboTax and still haven't received anything. It's been over a month. From what I've seen and heard it's mostly people that uses TurboTax are the people that has been put off. No more TurboTax for me

I filed threw this company for my son. They were  Accepted on January 29th. Its May 11th and says still processing.  My son called in March and they said it would be here May 8th and its still not in his bank. I cant find a number with live agent to I.R.S.  This is complete bull.. I did 3 others taxes threw a different  tax service and everyone got theirs 21 days after..I want help cause my son is looking up to me now to solve this.. where is help?

I filed threw this company for my son. They were  Accepted on January 29th. Its May 11th and says still processing.  My son called in March and they said it would be here May 8th and its still not in his bank. I cant find a number with live agent to I.R.S.  This is complete bull.. I did 3 others taxes threw a different  tax service and everyone got theirs 21 days after..I want help cause my son is looking up to me now to solve this.. where is help? He did get a stimulus and this his first year filing. 

Bcam90

They are not processing paper returns from what i was told

I also filed w TT in Jan and haven't seen anything...but I, like you,had to make revisions.

When I did mine, one document was uploaded to them and the other was mailed. ...I've read a few times that anyone doing an amendment (revision) or anything paper...has been "put on the back burner" until the Covid situation is under control...and some of us will end up getting it on next year's tax return...

They got a 140.00 dollars from me I called them they nothing they can do! I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN, Again Never

Kimandsadie2020
Returning Member

Haven't received my refund or stimulus money yet. 

When I check the get my Payment ot says they can't find me?

My banking info is correct on my return. 

And my taxes have been accepted months ago???

@Vailsburg73 wrote:

They got a 140.00 dollars from me I called them they nothing they can do! I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN, Again Never

Once a tax return has been Accepted by the IRS or a State, TurboTax receives no further information concerning the tax return or the status of any tax refund.  Only the taxpayer listed on the tax return can obtain the status of a tax refund or a tax return.

Well i have not gotten my income tax check yet and i filed my on February 22

Why I got my federal check but I didn't get my supplement or my income tax check yet and I filled mine out on February 22nd

• Mine said the same thing since february 24th called they told me my check was gonna ve mailed out on may 7th well thats not gonna happen since we cant talk to anyone live and still havent gotten a stimulus check still waiting 
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies