Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Mdfol
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I havent recieved my refund yet either

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

The local offices are closed due to Covid19.  Cant get in touch with anyone. However, I will NEVER use turbo tax again! Ive used them every year. But no more. 

pamruark

Same here still no refund, it's our money and we need it.

100% Agree with you .. I will never use Turbo tax again .. They should of known and alerted us to the forms that the IRS requires.. When I received a letter from the irs , a month after I electronically filed with turbo tax, requesting 1095A form and 8962 form , I informed turbo tax and their solution was that I upgrade to deluxe for 105.00,which I stupidly did, and 16 weeks later I still have no federal refund .. 

Hello. Yes it will come on the Emerald Card. 

If you owe child support yes it will be taken for that but if you owe taxes that is forgiven just for the stimulus check but not child support 

I'm in the same boat.

Misshay73

Why I don't have a date yet I  check  it every day  since I  filed n it's saying the same thing 

2squeegee

Is the stimulus ck effecting my tax return being deposited in my acct. 

Or changing my deposit acct anew affecting my return.

I just talked to someone today and they said irs staff still aren't back yet. Sue to Covid-19 they dont know when. She told me to keep calling [phone number removed] everyday until I can get a hold of someone

Did you ever find out what is going on my tax return had same issue. Still no refund

I had used TTAX FREE ADDITION......My taxes have been done and accepted by the IRS on Jan 27th...  As of this moment on March 11th 2020...I am still waiting for my taxes and stimulas check.....I didn't get the fee charge or advance money.....yet I don't have any money coming in...WTF is wrong here...? I used the same for 2018 filing with no problem.......Only difference is I made 3000 more in total money in 2019 than in 2018... Still being processed is all I can get.....

ShellyLRobison
Returning Member

What is the fax number

Same thing happened to me. Took their money out of my bank account. Have not received either check.

wsg1111
Returning Member

I'm still waiting. Filed 02/01/2020. Added TurboTax $30 audit protection plan, THEY SENT ME TO COLLECTIONS because I didn't have $ in the bank to pay for it. Credit rating took a hit, no tax return, neither state nor federal STILL. Can't pay my rent or bills due to COVID19 job loss. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies