turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

elainemclean
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I file my taxes from 03/25/2020 and from that date I dont receive my refund

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

filed my 2019 taxes Feb 4th 2020   still processing. turbo tax Making my checking go in over draft with fees on me after contacting both my bank and turbo tax ...Linda the representative from turbo tax was extremely rude and unhelpful ...I am a single father of two , and it would of been nice if they didn't collect untill most could of at least gotten back to work before collecting

I actually went to the website of internal revenue service and hot more information. Than the to hat stupid app.  Actually after you file it is taking 6 weeks to get a check . Or too get any kind of answer. . Put it this way when u do finally get a answer you will have a check in the next comming days.  Follow news and updates .  

If you can talk to your IRS branch in your state they can do it. Unfortunately you want be able to in D.C. until the irs opens back up. The letter I got is called a 4883C.  Which they put the irs number [phone number removed]. They asked questions about my former tax return, (whenever that is for you), and the guy verified that it was me.

I dont understand either why i haven't got my tax return. File 02/07/20 and everything was excepted by federal. Everytime i check it states it is still being process no date for deposit. Turbo tax took there money out of my bank account. I have sent a couple of letters to the treasury department already no responds. You can't talk to anyone. No stimulus money. I'm just not understanding what is going on and seem to get no answers.

zafora101

I guess l'm stuck then ! Because l filed my 2017 and 2018 taxes this year on April 2, 2020 l wss in a car accident that left me disabled and l can't work and my disability has been denied do to a technicality decesion. So my tax refund hasn't been processed yet and l have no dates or aswers to any of it.

Cross39

Same thing with myself I haven't heard anything about my taxes and what's bad they not picking up the phone

I did my taxes on January 30  Was accepted on the same day got 60 day review March 9th and nothing my sister talk to her H and R block worker and they said they can't even get ahold of the irs and was told it can still be months before she get anything but the good news we both got a  Stimulus check last week so you will still get that even if your taxes are still pending 

I'm going through the same crap. I am calling in the morning and talking to them and then asking for a tax advocate. That usually means your income is not matching the w2s they have or something from your information is not matching up and they need more from you. Its an audit basically. Good luck

nope. I keep getting we will give you a date once we recieve one. Time to start getting through to the irs and start complaining. I'm going through financial hardship like most but yet my deceased grandparents got a $2400.00 chek in the first round.

Can I ask how long it took you to get stimulus money?

I'm still waiting on my stimulus money too irs tried to make seem as if my bank account infor was wrong which i use the same bank for two years. So i had to keep going on until i was able to get it re submitted now all it say no date yet money will be deposit in my account. That has been awhile now it does not make since to me about what the hold up is. 

Thornton

I got a verification letter in the mail but the documents they are asking for I have never had those documents they told me come to local IRS office but they we're closed due to Covid I haven't received a tax refund or stimulus pay 

Thank goodness I am not alone! I am a single grandma raising Five grandbabies!  One gets ssi and one gets ssa due to his father was killed. I listened to the media and filed my taxes so I could claim the credit for my grandkids but I shouldn't have because its saying " taxes still processing ", and no stimulus.. my situation is different because i do not get ssi or ssa , my grandbabies do, I didnt know what to do .. I should have waited.. Everyone around me has recieved their stimulus.. Its always the poorest and people like us trying to do good that seem to suffer the most ... Hopefully you will get your help soon! I give up on mine but hey my grandbabies are happy and healthy,we  may be poor and my house is old and we have no ride but we live each day to the  fullest  or we try to.. i just started riding bikes with my five year old .. my neighbor fixed us some bikes and me and my babies are enjoying this beautiful weather ! Hang in their ! Im with you! 

I feel ya,!Hang in their! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies