Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

KCDIDIT
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Im in Texas

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I'm going through similar situation filed my 2019 taxes january 20 received federal jan27th still waiting on my state refund. So until thy process my state refund thats what is holding my stimulus check up. Very patient

We filed in Feb and still not heard a word back. No one answers the phone; don't know what to do about this mess. 

Ke loc

It still doesn't help i need my refund

No. I'm still waiting on stimulus check. Entered DD info 4/15... eligible, but still waiting on a date. E-file my tax returns on 2/21... still processing. They say that nobody is home at the IRS, that's BS! My friend got a call from the IRS a couple of weeks ago because he owed money. I guess they will only talk with people who owe them money.

warrenstout
Returning Member

• So when am I supposed to receive it 

How did you find out they were furloughed? Also that they are actually back to work? 

How did you know that you had to verify your identity? Or that they sent you a letter? I can't get answers anywhere!!

Ela1987

That is not always true. My 2018 taxes were done, and my 2019 is still being processed and I've never received my stimulus check. I dont understand how that is being sent out because my social starts with 0 and my last name starts with G so I should've been the first round and I never   recieved it. 

Same here. I'm pissed. I tried calling IRS and it's only automated. 

Ela1987

Yeah I spoke to Tax advocates and they advised there is nothing they can do because it's a new system and a new way of submitting information, so all we can do is wait. Wait to be homeless, wait to not pay our Bill's and wait to not be able to recieve it if we are kicked out the house/apartment.

I have checked on where is my refuñd and IRS2Go and in the beginning I had the bars  but a couple of weeks ago the bars disappeared and it says still being processed and refund date will be posted when available, I e filed with intuit on March 30,2020  andI,got the EIC , it is now May ,6,2020

So why can't I find out when I will get my refund and my Stimulus check

Thank you!!! You're amazing!! I filed 3)21accepted 24 still processing, I saw on the IRS website that they're paying special attention to the High Income Tax Payers. To make sure they file, So once again the Feds leave us little people to flounder and die while paying special attention to the rich!!!  I filed a civil rights complaint. I filed a complaint with the attorney general's office, I am tired of this, I have no idea if I have to verify my identity or if they've even mailed me a letter. All it says is still processing. I don't know how I'm supposed to know if I have to verify myself or not. Driving me BAT**bleep** CRAZY!!

They are working from home, but it depends on the city or state status when they go back to work to a specific location.

I hate to say this, but I worked for years in the same building as SSA in Atlanta.....I am a former federal worker.

The federal government was not prepared to telework on this level. The IT systems and support can be weak and antiquated.

Also, the bureaucracy in the federal work environment can be worse than toxic.

This is just a taste of how bad it can get.

They have to verify identify because of privacy laws and controls.

https://www.fpc.gov/federal-privacy-council/

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies