Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Pretty much the same here, this has been so stressful not being able to even talk to anyone

Deborahleter47
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Same thing happened to me e-filed back in January got state but federal still says processing

My taxes have been filed and accepted since 2/6/20. But no money yet. Turbo tax gets there cash, the IRS gets there's. But where is my hard earned money

So has anyone gotten stimulus by check if your 2019 taxes are still processing 

Do you got a paper check since your efile return is still processing 

Did you file 2018? Did you get stimulus paper or direct 

Jvn1967

I'm not sure, can you help me, I've done everything that I know

Same here. It's been 81 days since I received that letter. From what I heard now the irs has to pay interest. I have 3 children, I'm a single mother and things are kind of rough. I do believe that people who have already filed should have recieved their money around the same time this corona stuff was going on. They shouldn't have put us on the back burner. 

I can't stand TurboTax I will not be using them next year

I submitted my tax return on February 9th they have been accepted completed received my state did not receive my federal received a letter stating they needed my 8265 form and 1065 a form which I sent in a month ago I still not have received or heard from IRS on my federal tax return

I feel ya. This year has been an all-time worse as far as tax's go !! I filed mine on Jan. 28- thinking I'd gotten a jump on them!   Only to still be waiting for my Fed. refund as well as the Stimulus.

Same here I filed January 27th was accepted the same day I received my state last week federal is still pending and no stimulus. Mine is saying being processed and a date will be provided.

Mine says still processing, did it in the first week of February. I'm very stressed out and no one to call.

Dspruell1

There is a class action suit against turbotax now because they are charging fees and it should be free for doing your taxes.

I got my federal income tax money... but still no stimulus.  Turbo tax has no answers for me why it's not direct deposited (stimulus) like my federal tax return was.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies