turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Wowwww I can't believe I actually spoke to a live person. But he told me the IRS building is closed and that the money is coming. He said that everyone is running behind on payments.

LW7
Level 3

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

They removed the number

@LW7 wrote:

They removed the number

See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

LW7
Level 3

Thanks just called for my area they not taking no calls it said they getting slammed advised the irs site lol this is too funny and humorous for real thanks anyway 

I need mine too I filed a long time ago!!

LW7
Level 3

Yea I filed in Feb as well but had too do a couple of things for them to release my refund i done them and still nothing talked to a live agent Monday and she said they open but not fully staffed yet so it's going to be longer cause of it smh and to be patient lol 

Have you still got copies of the papers you redone you can fax them in Austin Texas fax number [phone number removed] make sure you put your social security number how many pages and a front page just don't tell them just do my status changed in 2 days. Don't. For get thoes3 letters LRT or LTR

Same here...but y answer if u can't help🤔🤔

Not entirely true, went thru the steps you mentioned only to get a recording saying due to the topic you selected a representative cannot speak with you at this time. Try back another day.

Go online irs.gov and print off the change of address form and then mail it in to them

My taxes was accepted on Jan 28th and mine still say processing!! WTH, is going on that we cnt get refund

Your tax return is staying still being processed and no stimulus check yet for a long time you need to call somebody I called stimulus line yesterday and they checked into mine and the IRS took my return and closed it out without even processing it months ago but it says it's still processing on irs.gov that's why I have no return and no stimulus check because they closed out my return without doing anything to it so now I have to mail in a return which could take a long time now that they've closed back down again because of the coronavirus so if you're having that issue you need to call somebody and find out because something could have happened to your return like mine

Wow I'm soooo sorry. I received stimulus check late. But still haven't received my Federal check!!!

SDPayne1

What number did call?

I did all this and still says cant help me.. and disconnected me ..uuughhh

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies