Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts Retirement/Life Events! >> Event happening TOMORROW!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I know how u feel I filed my taxes in January and already got my state back but on March 9th I got a cpo5 letter from the irs saying they had to review my federal so it would be 60 days from march 9th then two weeks later I got another letter from the irs saying they needed a additional 60 days so I have no idea what is going on either...i would really love to know something soon.

Jerseygirl7379
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I didn't use TurboTax I used Free Tax USA they got me $200 more then Turbo. But due to the virus I haven't received my refund. Wipe China off the map seems like a lot of our problems start from there 

I filed end of February. Still nothing! Does anyone know about the review process, because I was told I don’t have to send in any info just wait 40 days!

You as well I am so sorry to hear that too mine was done last week of February so maybe we are both in the same boat. I hope the best for you.

Call turbo tax they have a way to request your fees back they send you a link and you give a screen shot of the fees and they will refund you

Luccyloc1

I filed my tax return on March 16th 2019 I haven't heard nothing from anyone I can't get in contact with anyone a tiny isis has been over 8 weeks I didn't file electronically I paper mailed mines they set up to 5 to 7 weeks this about that night week and I still haven't heard nothing can somebody please let me know what's going on

Thababyk

Same here. We can't get answers, and letter, or ANYTHING. This actually hurts this year.

They are not even processing any paper returns yet or maybe they just started. Its probably sitting in a pile with thousands of others. People who efiled in Feb still are waiting.

I have not been able to contact anyone concerning my stimulus check or tax refund. I also recieve S.S.D.I and it's depidepos into my account monthly.

What do we need to do about this? I filed in the first week of February and still nothing. 

fedup2

I'm fed up too! My scenario is the same. Filed March 2nd and still nothing. No explanation. To see all these other Turbo Tax users having the same issue, I will never use Turbo Tax again!

Right! I owed 170 but didn’t have the funds so I was charged 29.00 but the rep said if you don’t have the funds in your account they will debit your account a second time. Smdh

They haven’t started on paper returns! I’m so sorry. But it clearly tell you on the site.

You can request funds back from turbo tax that were over draft charges see my other post

I totally understand your frustration me too... but from what I have gathered it has nothing to do with Turbo Tax it is effecting everyone because its the IRS thats backed up and partially not functioning 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies