turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Yupp, turnout tax was quick to take their payment but I still havent even recieved a refund. 

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

When id im going to get my ammand check it had been march 23 2020 i would nt nobody talk to me

I ant minr never

Okay CALL****

[phone number removed]

extension 652

-my situation filed beginning of February, accepted, received state tax feb 12th. Got CP05 notice March 16th,just a 60 day review. Finally was able to contact them Thursday the 21st through that # above. Waited about 45mins to an hour before being connected to a live agent. She said it still is processing and that 60 day reviews are basically just now starting...so give it another 60days. They're backed up and if you filed by mail or had to mail anything in then it may take longer. We didn't have to verify anything just waitm well Saturday morning (not even 2 whole days later) we checked WMR and we now have a date! I'm not banking on it until it's in my account but I just spoke to the agent and she said still processing and we have a date now. I hope the # helps!!

I filed in January and mine still says processing. It's getting a bit ridiculous

Micky0316

IRS customer service [phone number removed]
Economic impact payment representative [phone number removed]

Mine HAD a direct deposit date of March 19th.............. Crickets .................... STILL nothing! Its ridiculous

I filed in February - irs accepted it Feb 17th - was to be direct deposited March 19th........ STILL NOTHING

Jerseygirl7379
Returning Member

I filed my taxes on Jan. 26th and mine says they received it and it's being processed. I did receive my stimulus check. Not sure why they couldn't just process my return. I'm still waiting on my return. I wish I had some helpful info for all of you but unfortunately I'm in the same boat. Hopefully they pull their heads out and realize the longer they keep throwing ideas around the deeper in the hole American's are getting. Just because they have money doesn't mean everyone else does.

Jerseygirl7379
Returning Member

Give those of us that are unemployed temp jobs at the irs who aren't as concerned about the virus as some others are. I'd do it. I'm not overly worried about getting the virus and I'm not hoarding stuff from the grocery store. I'd be more than happy to work until I got the virus or until I was no longer needed. I ain't scared. We all gotta die someday. Whatever helps put money back in our hands until they quit dicking around. 

I disagree. The IRS is holding us up, not TT. I've filed with them for several years now and have never had this problem or any other, actually. This issue doesn't even involve TT.  I've filed free with them and with fees, this year was actually free! But I keep getting the same message as the others. Good luck, All!

Helmsj

Same exact thing with me. [phone number removed]

I am still waiting for mine as well due to all this crap and I have spoken to a tax advocate and they told me it was because the Turbo Tax person behind the scenes that helped me back on March 5th did not include my marketplace insurance so now because they made an error I have to wait even longer because of the form 8962. The number to cal is [phone number removed]. Let me know if you have any luck. This is REDICULOUS! My 1040 had errors because of this. This is why I have not received mine. I think Turbo Tax put all of us in a stack of errors and now we have to wait even longer. I am calling them again today. I will never use Turbo Tax again!!!!

Call Turbo Tax support and tell them to uncheck the Auto Pay box. They will since this is such a Pandemic and then Turbo Tax will not take out fee again. If they do then call them and they will put it back onto card. Let your voice be heard!!!

Jmoose89

Same here brother except I filed January 28,2020 and now I'm about to be incarcerated for trying to make ends meet and I still cant get no answers

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies