turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

dhines

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Why you'll took the money to have it electronically file and now you saying that won't get my money a chair that doesn't make sense why is that

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I did my tax return on the March 31st but still no return or stimulus!!!! Does anyone have a number to call????ANY NUMBER WOULD WORK. PLEASE. I HAVE A DAUGHTER AND EVRRYDAY IT GETS HARDER.

dhines

Hello

Carlospcx91
Returning Member

I Filed on March 3rd and I did my Mothers a few days before mine. She got her refund and I haven’t. I don’t owe TT or anyone. I got my stimulus. I don’t understand why my refund hasn’t got sent yet. I check the IRS website it says the same thing everyday. A big nothing useless page that doesn’t explain the situation. I also did a couple of my family members tax refund besides my mothers and they also go theirs. It looks to me anyone before February 27th got theirs and everyone after is screwed. Waiting till who knows when. I thought I was the only one.

I'm not sure how to reply to the main thread but I support you 100%. I filed my taxes Jan 29th. Accepted the same day. A week later I my update said my return was processing and a date would be provided when available. I assumed it was the earned income credit. The end of Feb I was still getting the same message. Called the IRS and was told my return had been selected for review starting March 16th and could take 60 days. End of March comes around and I get an email from TT saying they are going to auto debit my bank account 80 dollars for using their service to cover the cost of my filing fee. I contacted them to see if payments could be made. They refused to help. Said if I called a day earlier they could have stopped the the process. I have been using TT for years and have never experienced something like this. They caused me more financial concerns at a time of job uncertainty due to the virus. It's been 60 days and my claim still says processing. Idk how TT has been allowed to take money from people still waiting for their returns and with no definite date of when we will get our money. 

A Taylor

If you have questions about this balance due or how to pay, please call [phone number removed]. For any other questions, please visit TurboTax Support. They have also allowed extensions, but I dont know the max but they are done in 1 month increments. They had extended for me, just didnt extend anymore, too much work, plus I felt I shouldn't have to extend because they know I have not received my return. Last I check the IRS is not processing personal returns at this time they have place in a warehouse to be processed at a later date. Hope this helps, I'm still waiting too.

A Taylor

If you have questions about this balance due or how to pay, please call [phone number removed]. For any other questions, please visit TurboTax Support. They have also allowed extensions, but I dont know the max but they are done in 1 month increments. They had extended for me, just didnt extend anymore, too much work, plus I felt I shouldn't have to extend because they know I have not received my return. Last I check the IRS is not processing personal returns at this time they have place in a warehouse to be processed at a later date. Hope this helps, I'm still waiting too.

You'll have to wait until you file your taxes for 2020 to get the Stimulus that many of us were depending on now. I'm a disabled Veteran and the IRS claimed they verified my dependents through the VA. I've been married for over 20 years and have 2 children that I have been receiving dependent pay for 13 years. What does the IRS do? I get $1200 stimulus when I was supposed to get $3400.... Now I have to wait till 2021 even though I usually don't file taxes in order for the IRS to give me the $2,200 that I need now.... So in short, everyone who the IRS screwed out of thier Dependants and who were counting on that stimulus to help them now, now your gonna have to wait till 2021 to get it "IF" the IRS doesn't figure out a way on how to screw us over on just let me every other **bleep** thing they rape us on such as illegal double taxation that is now socially acceptable even though it a violation of our Constitutional Rights.

This is sad never had a problem with my tax why now when i need it the more then ever

If your dependent is over the age of 17, you wont get $500 in stimulus money. Only for children dependents do you get stimulus funds, 'merica.

Pandemic*

I mailed my return in because my dependent was used back like feb 11th 2020... I spoke to someone right before the shut Down she said look again on march 28th I should have some information.   Mines still saying wrong info entered and I'm definitely putting in correct info...but I did receive my stimulus.

Tanja2

This is the same thing that happened to me. I did receive my stimulus though. I usually use Taxsact but someone at my job told me TurboTax got you better deductables I will never in my life use this service again. They had the nerve to get their money out of my account knowing I hadn't received my taxes. 

Same Here Mofos Got They ish And Im Still Waiting On My Taxes....I dont understand how It says its Still Processing like its been processing for months I nade an honest Mistake sent in what was needed and still waiting I need My Money NOW yo been in the hole since...

How about the mofo who claimed one of my dependents getting the extra money from the stimulus while the irs took still telling me wrong info when it's not!!! I don't blame the workers I blame this pandemic!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies