Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Same mine been processing for 2 months on the irs website its kept me from getting my stimulus check and my taxs i was appoved and still nothing

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

That's weird, I got my stimulus, but not my taxes. 

I FILED COMPLAINT WITH BBB AGAINST TURBO TAX AKA INTUIT. 

I've been waiting since Jan 27th getting a little frustrated i called a tax advocate 2 weeks ago still no phone call back to me all I'm able to do is leave a message when stimlus page on irs website was available on the 15th I updated my dd information to my regular bank I still have not recieved my stimlus and still no tax refund nobody to talk to I've called every number possible then I called the treasury i was in hold for 5 hours nobody ever picked up the phone then 3 hours still nobody came on the phone I'm a little upset by now and no help from anyone. 

I filed on Feb 3rd as well and also received the 60 day "processing letter

I have not received my income tax 

VZ13
Level 5

@Jerena 

😆 not many post here make me laugh! Its not cuz ur black...i sure hope not 😆

Maybe cuz we brown jajaja

I'm Mexican! 

Maybe!?!? I needed a laugh.

No its not cuz of that. Theres a question on our takes and it needs manual review. An actual human to process our return. IRS is also affected by Covid and no one is working. I heard within this week the biggest part of our country will resume operations. I sure hope so! Im counting way too much on my federal $. Have a great day Jerena!

I had did my taxes back on Jan 25th it was received and accepted by it's on Jan 28th I was told on Feb 26 that I was under review and it would take 60 days from March 9th to review my taxes form. My 60 expired on may 8th and I still have no info I don't need to submit nothing for insurance because I had Medicaid due to be pregnant half the year last year. And I can't call the IRS because they are closed.. 

So as of now turbo tax has taken my fee. Never once asked or said I needed to send in a 1095a additionally. Got a letter from the irs and its been 2 months without a response and nobody at the irs will answer to even field these questions. Turbo tax you screwed me twice on this one. Shame. I need help getting my refund. I'm broke as a joke sense the pandemic. 

The same thing happened to me i was put on 45 day hold and it has been 56 days so i guess i just accepted i am not going to get them never had this happen to me next time just go through a tax agency

I've been waiting over 3 months , because turbo tax didn't inform me to enter my insurance...i need my money now...i will never use them again... 

drenay63

I had use TurboTax to and they didn't ask me for counting number or a routing number one because I wasn't getting taxes back but where is my stimulus check going to go to I do get Social Security SSI and I do have a bank account with them stimulus check on it go there cuz I have not received anything at this

drenay63

No i never gotton one

I recommend getting a Tax Advocate...Print out an IRS 911form and fax it to your local office! That's what is helping me!! I came to find out that my wages weren't reported to the Irs nor Social security Administration...so they couldnt verify my W2, which makes it looks like your W2 could be fake.  My advocate is the middleman, and it only took me 2 days to get one, just make sure u answer unfamiliar numbers. Good luck!

Kimandsadie2020
Returning Member

How and where do I put my insurance information?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies