turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Amy, I tried that. Didn't work, but you can try. Still waiting on my Federal refund and stimulus too. Filed March 15.

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

This thread is very old and has over 1500 replies on it.   If you have a question and need an answer, please post a new question using this link.  

@nayaxo

@Kjackson3 

@Ksl101261  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Blah, blah, blah.... Tried all this and get nowhere. I filed on March 15 and nothing yet. Just my State refund. Waiting on Federal and the covid-19 check. Getting annoyed with all that half hearted advice. Pretty bad when the people who need it most have to wait forever with no explanation.

Since april 29 i got a deposit date on irs.gov get my payment that was april 30. I did my stymulous refund with turbo tax. I call my bank and they told me that no money was send it to my account. So wheres my money.

Yes. 

The government should shut down turbo tax for scamming people .im so sick of all of it.got evicted in the meaning wait for refund.now how in the he'll am I going to get paid.this whole world is a scam.

hill2561
Returning Member

I have the same problem 

You sound much more like a glass-half-empty person. Truthfully, I would have felt much better about receiving my Turbo Tax, e-filed,  2019 return, and my stimulus checks relatively soon had I not read your reply/post. And, sorry but GOD has nothing to do with this. I would prefer to leave Him out of insignificant issues in my life that will eventually work out.  This too shall pass.

If you sent an email to the President/Executive Officers at Intuit/TurboTax explaining your situation, they would have suspended or reversed the auto-withdrawal, like mine. 

Hi All,

I am in the same boat as you all, I suggest you all call your local IRS tax advocates office, wait for option 4 hardships..... Leave required info and they will respond within 3 business days. This is the ONLY OPTION AVAILABLE TO US TAX PAYERS LEFT IN LIMBO. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GET ANY SORT OF ANSWER TO WHAT'S GOING ON WITH OUR REFUNDS. PLEASE BE PATIENT AS THEY'RE OVERRUN WITH CALLS RIGHT NOW, BUT THEY WILL CALL YOU BACK. I TRULY HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU ALL FIND ANSWERS...

GOOGLE Your area & IRS tax advocates office to get the contact info.

Stay Healthy, STAY SAFE, Stay Home! 

As soon as Broward County reopens, that is my next step. Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties are closed, but expected to reopen next week, I think. Thanks for the suggestion

In Missouri  too. They dont mind charging  you 225. 00. In fees but cant help you  I will go back to Hand R Block. 

Really well the first. 

DawnC
Employee Tax Expert

This thread is very old and has over 1500 replies on it.   If you have a question and need an answer, please post a new question using this link.  

@TKLUTTZ57

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

The Tax Advocates are working from Home, So they're still taking calls. Good Luck & You're very Welcome. @lauracicetti 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies