Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

[phone number removed] i talked to someone from irs yesterday. And faxed my information to irs. 

KCDIDIT
Returning Member

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Please do and thanks

@Mapple1  Unless you separate  the numbers or place periods between the spaces they'll remove the number because God forbid anyone be permitted to give a # to get answers. Thanks for trying, hopefully you'll see this and be able to come back on to replace that number. Happy for you! 

To contact a Taxpayer Advocate in your area. See this IRS website for Taxpayer Advocate in your area and a toll free number - http://www.irs.gov/Advocate/Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

t8angel77
Returning Member

I tried earlier. Got my Hope's up wen it said 2-4 minutes wait.  And then it says to try again later n it hung up. Like wth!?!? I need to get my ID verification health wit

the electronically filed taxes w DD are suppose to be still processing paper checks are on hold til later that's what the system says

yeah when trump says to file your taxes electronically u will get them back I efiled mine on the 9th of February put DD on it and still nothing I need my money to pay my Bill's with n still no stimulus I had to redo my DD on stimulus before the 24th of April n don't have a date or anything about it

Tax advocates couldnt help with verifying id

The tax advocate is only if you're 2019 taxes are still processing,they will help get your taxes finished so u can get your stimulus.They won't or can't help with the stimulus check. So for any one waiting for there stimulus,and can't get it cuz your 2019 taxes aren't processed call your local tax advocate,once processed you'll get your stimulus check.

When I check my tax return on the it's to go website it says my taxes are received but still being processed wat can I do

What can you do about what?  You just have to keep waiting.  The IRS is short staffed right now.

See this IRS page for the latest information

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue

I have called both advocates for the last 3 weeks left a message and no call back. I did my taxes and was received January 27 2020 and has been in same status since February 9th 2020. I spoke with someone at IRS early part of March and told me my taxes should be release no later than April 16 2020. My truck has broke down and beginning to drown now with Bill's having no way to work. What are we to do here? 

flaca7986

That's not true !! My neighbor got her stimulus money back in april .. Then just here recently recieved her tax money !!

Yep. Filed Feb 1...still being processed. Stimulus check just got mailed out today. No clue when that will be here. TurboTax keeps trying to charge me. Sorry guys. There is no money...thanks though

Turbo Tax also went and took the money for my refund right out of my bank account bec it’s taking the IRS so long to issue my refund and instead of waiting like I have to do and with everything going on in the world right now to just go and take my money was disgusting! I am barely getting by as it is and need my refund and for them to do that is outrageous! I’ve been using them for years and will not ever use them again because of this! Shame on you Turbo Tax! While other companies are working with the American people you just take on the worst pandemic when people are struggling the most!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies