Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

VZ13
Level 5

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

@Lakota 332 

Thats what every1 wants to know. No one here is going to lookup ur acct. You need to do it urself & thsts not easy since most places are or were closed

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I am on ssi sence 2011 I was not suppose to file but I did cause you say I would get it faster now what

• So I don't get no cheack fast crazy
VZ13
Level 5

@china1321 

Its not TT fault ppl! All these delays are due to covid. How the fuk are they suppose to work when we were all on orders to stay home. Only cuz they are the irs doesnt make them any different. Some are complaining cuz they want to blame someone. Plus you did do ur taxes. Its not up to TT to distribute money or approve taxes. TT has to be paid, whether you got taxes or not. Now the direct dep fee of 40, that cant be charged for stimulus but TT is getting paid the $40 & thats bcuz our stimulus states its a refund not stimulus. Thats not TT fault either. But once my taxes get resolved i will get credit for 40 if the fed is not deposited on the TT card. I like the limits on the TT card. You can take 2000 out from the atm daily. & u are still able to go to store & ask for cash back. Now thats a card with awesome withdrawal limits 

Mj37
Level 2

This is what I recieved,what's up with  that 

May I please have the number to whom you spoke with?

Scy75

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Scy75

Dude has dementia he don't even know where he is 😂

Thank you I truly appreciate you thank you. 

I am in the same position.  I e-filed my taxes this year Mid March,  last year my mom claimed my son becasue I.didnt work. I filled and now waiting for them to send my regular return to my bank BUT when I check for the stimulus payment , its says " Not Available " OR I am not eligible! 😨 The sucky part is my sister whose 3 yrs behind in filing , did hers and they REJECTED her tax return BUT then she got a pop up box that said she qualified for the stimulus and a check was on the way !!!! 😳🙄😩 What  the world is that about ?!?!? You aren't alone f. Im praying we will be able to speak with agents soon, but I also don't want anyone being forced to compromise their wellbeing...

This number u put got removed can u send it again. Yeah i feel yeah on the the savings. I have used all my savings and my stimulus check and now im back to living pay check to oay check whichbisnt ez since ivget paid once a month. And i have cancer and the meds prices r killing me.

Yeah i got bill from them too and if it wasnt for my state and the stimulus my bank account would have been in the hole 200 bucks so its like i didnt even get those bc of turbo tax. 

I called the #. The lady said she cant help me because we dont owe any money but she would transfer me to the correct ppl. So when she transfered me there was a recording stating that they arent taking any phone calls at this time. To visit there website..ugh! Got nowhere once again!!!!

1-800-829-1040

Great... This is crazy. I mean i understand with all this crap going on but i filed in feb and everyone around me has gotten their taxes back... I just hope ivget them soon bc me and my kids r ganna be on the street bc my land lord dont care he wants his money

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies