Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SBLAND

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

When did you file your taxes 

Peacan069

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Haven't received my refund yet

Kimpike2020
Returning Member

Yes

Kimpike2020
Returning Member

Havent received my taxs

Yes! I'm waiting as well for my taxes. But my stimulus payment was mailed May 1

latoya297

I haven't gotten my taxes, but I had to send a paper in to IRS. I mailed it but still haven't heard anything.

Gigi16
Returning Member

For five months? I filed 01-28-20. Thur another tax preparer. All electronically. Yes I added two grandchildren. That lived we me and their parents were unable to provide for them. I sure pay my taxes on time. Supposed to call IRS on May the ninth. This is the government that is supposed to serve and protect.

I'm waiting on both of mine too. I have them sent by March 13th and still noyhing on stimulus either

Jak7
Returning Member

March 27

Pat1968

Why my federal taxes saying still processes i file feb 8

Hey buddy it's strange because I got my stimulus on April 15 they gave me credit for both dependants, but I filed way back in January and still haven't received my federal or got approved for it , according to my transcripts I got the credits but they 570 code mean they got a freeze or hold on it for some reason,4 more days and it would be 60 days, keeping my hands cross ! 

If it's your first time filing, it may take the IRS longer to verify your identity.

We filed electronically thru Turbo Tax on Feb 1st and it says it's still processing. A refund date will be provided when available. U cant even call and talk to an IRS rep  they arent taking any live calls. I feel your pain! 

Jak7
Returning Member

Hey bubby I don't have no code on it still processing that's what it is saying. My stimulus check is saying that it's waiting for a date for it to be deposited in my account

Jak7
Returning Member

Thank you

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies