Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Phornt

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Not true I got my stimulus check but still waiting on federal refund accepted February 5.

Phornt

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

My federal return was accepted February 5, still waiting

And again you had to have done your 2018 taxes to get that payment. I didn't have to file in 2018. 

• It is true you will receive a stimulus check even if your 2019 taxes are pending is ONLY if you filed 2018 taxes.

Only if you filed 2018 taxes.

Jak7
Returning Member

Who knows?

Jak7
Returning Member

I haven't got nothing back from either one of them

Same here i filee on the 27th of January and stil nothing, and all i did was file a simple single w2 and claimed my son who lives with me, who i take care of and who has my last name and who I've claimes on my taxes the past 3 years straight, idk whats up with turbotax but im never filing with them again 

Nathan86

Hello , I was just wondering if I read that right . My taxses are still in process an I had send a form in for health care insurance that didn’t no I was in auto enrollment, but since it’s going take 6 to 8 weeks to process , was filed on 19th March will I still receive the stimulus check ? An thank u I hope I quit the day I got tested at Triumph foods an came back negative but need money and ain’t receive mine yet mame or sit 

Jak7
Returning Member

I agree 💯

bbags19
Returning Member

Me too filed my taxes jan 29th accepted and now just waiting on refund and stimulus which we shouldnt have to wait this long

Jak7
Returning Member

I totally agree with you 💯 this is BS

Mary699

Files Feb 20th and received a letter the 29th stating to contact in 60 days if we hadn't gotten our refund or another letter. Called and because of COVID19 there are no people to actually talk to! Still pending still waiting more than 2 months later. I have bills to pay!

Jak7
Returning Member

IRS is taking their **bleep** time to pay us taxpayers, but they are fast to put a hold on you if you owe the IRS by garnishing a person check

I have not recieved my taxes, they were filed march 1,  and I DID RECIEVE My STIMULIS CHECK

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies