Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I feel the same at this point I just hope I get mine to. Hope you get yours as well.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

Turbo tax screwed my taxes big time

I filed my taxes on the 9th of February I got my state the first week of March I'm still waiting on my federal and I still haven't got my stimulus check but I got the Donald Trump letter yesterday but still no stimulus payment they don't know what they're doing I just want my money and my federal would look good right about now I don't know what they're doing but I've just want my money until they figure out what they're going to do

I filed with h&r block on April 17 and 7 days later received the state refund not federal nor stimulus. Seeing all these comments sucks I knew it wasn't gonna be that easy.

Ekessee1

I filed my taxes in January and I still haven't received a refund or my stimulus check in the mail.

Filed mine in January. Received my state refund within a week.

Got a letter from the IRS in February,  telling me my federal refund is delayed until I submit an extra form (I thought I paid turbotax to make sure that everything is correct BEFORE submitting it...). I faxed that form in late-February, and was then told I'll get my refund in no more than 7 weeks (been about 12).

Turbotax then emailed me, telling me theyll be charging my bank account for the service.  I called them, telling them that I shouldn't have to pay for something that they screwed up. They basically said "well we're charging you either way. The most we can do is wait 2 extra weeks to bill charge you". They also told me "well the IRS told us you're not getting a refund " which is not true, because the IRS doesn't tell that to Turbotax. 

Great customer service,  Turbotax.. This would be like renting a uHaul, only to find out it has pedals instead of an engine...I'm peddling halfway across the country, and uhaul says "you have to pay us now", despite me not even being at my destination due to their error.

Happiehampton
Returning Member

I'm in the exact same boat. I'm contacting someone that can give me some info. 

The only thing I can say is call the irs advocate number. They can help you find out anything. Let them know your having a hard time and they can help expedite your taxes 

The irs advocate will get you answers I promise. I've had them help me the last 2 years tell them your having a hardship and they move faster. They will assign you a advocate and a member number and will get you answers

It was mailed out the get payment status said 05/01/20 I haven't received it yet I was hoping so because other people said sumtimes it can come before that date or before.....so,I'm still  waiting  .. 

Happiehampton
Returning Member

Plus you charged me 50.00 and I still have not received my refund! Such a rip off.

Call irs advocate number. Tell them your having a hardship. They can find out and see what letters irs has sent and see why there still processing it. They will help get ig faster than just depending on irs. They helped me two years in a row. Call them first thing monday morning 

Didnt half to file 2018.but efiled 2019 march 27.its been stuck in still prossesing refund date will be given .no stimulus check because so if you got there going by your 2018 return not 2019! But beyond broke and angry....

Happiehampton
Returning Member

Same with me. They got 50.00 from me.

Happiehampton
Returning Member

The advocate phone line does NOT ANSWER!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies