turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

KK94
Level 3

Status still Pending

Mine was just rejected with this same error.  I have refiled and it is back in pending status.  Did yours get accepted yet? 

KK94
Level 3

Status still Pending

Was yours rejected first and refiled or finally accepted?  Mine was rejected due to the employee stock option software error in which like the other poster I do not have any employee stock options so it doesn't apply to me.  I have refiled and am now back in pending limbo...sigh

Status still Pending

First it rejected because I needed to update the software now its rejecting for AGI from 2019 which I know is correct but its rejected 3 times for AGI

Status still Pending

No employee stock either but AND never had a notice of rejection until Intuit Office of the President investigated and found out it was the Turbotax glitch that "made it reject", they sent me an email and asked that I go back in to TurboTax and it fixed the transmission error and voila! Amazing when you complain to an exceutive what happens suddenly. I have resubmitted and was accepted 10 min later.

KK94
Level 3

Status still Pending

Same issue.  Mine has now been refiled and has been accepted.  Should never have taken 5 days to figure this out!

Status still Pending

Both fed/state have been accepted? 

Status still Pending

I just emailed everyone at Intuit that I had an email address for. I’ll update once I have a response from someone. 

Status still Pending

There was no question of Employee Stock options in my case.

I have no email as yet that it has been transmitted to IRS by TurboTax. When I checked with TurboTax yesterday they asked me not to refile as it may get further complicate and reject as duplicate. I am still in "Pending" status, and waiting.

Status still Pending

People who filed before 2/12 might be stuck in limbo for a while. I know this happened 2 yes ago.Hope you get accepted soon.

Thanks 

Status still Pending

I have the same problem and they just rejected my return this morning and I re-filed this afternoon. I just got a text saying my return was accepted my the IRS. 

Status still Pending

LOL - it apparently doesn’t matter if you had employee stock transactions or not, it seems if you had the version that didn’t handle it correctly you were placed in pending until you get spit back out (likely through complaining through the corporate president’s office).  Once I complained, my returned “failed” with the message about employer stock (not applicable to me either).  Once in TT, it said if you don’t have stock, just resubmit.  Once resubmitted, 15 minutes and it was accepted.  Good luck everyone.

Status still Pending

Now waiting to hear back from the execs....... I hear that's also in "Pending Status".

<Laugh>

Status still Pending

File some where else save the headache

Status still Pending

Execs... please call me back.... helps to e-mail if you can't reach me by phone, maybe schedule a time?? My phone blocks spam numbers and it thought your number was spam. The best part was when I called back and said I was returning your call..  your systems then say I should check my voice mail and ask if there's anything else I need help with, but there's no voice mail message.

Status still Pending

Yuck. Sounds like the same issue I had with a phone call I received from Turbo Tax. Round and round in circles. Hoping that’s not the path I get sent down again. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies