Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Turbo tax told me was supposed to receive my refund 2-17-2020. And since it was a holiday I would get it between 12 and 6 am 2-18-2020 and still nothing.

Would someone be so kind as to tell me which transcript to request and what to look for? 

Turbo tax told me was supposed to receive my refund 2-17-2020. And since it was a holiday I would get it between 12 and 6 am 2-18-2020 and still nothing.

go to IRS.gov and and you will see a menu on the main page. Choose "view my account" from there you can set up an account - however I was unable to. 

I have the irs to go app .Its updated everyday overnight,it's told me to check it in the am

You shouldn't have to choose a transcript.Push 0 to talk to live person

Thanks everyone, just want to verify I chose the ACCOUNT transcript and it does in fact show a refund date of 2/26 with code 846 so yay and may you all get yours then as well.

EIC credits. Shows "processing" or whatever on WMR.

I was unable to make an account. Thank you for verifying this info!!!

Which transcript did you choose?

Account one on first link, doesn't seem to matter what 'for' you choose. I think I just said other.

Record of account transcript

I can confirm, it does show the refund date.  I don't care what Intuit says.  

Thanks everyone. Glad to know we all have the exact same stuff. 2.17 ddd. Path to processing. JEEZ LOUISE. 

I bet she used Jackson Hewitt or Liberty Tax, I did that one year and they will give you a rapid refund where they loan you the amount of your refund once the IRS flags your return as accepted. There is no other explanation as the IRS does not issue returns with EIC or Child Credits that soon after filing. Mine was supposed to be here today but my status bars disappeared as well and now I have "We have received your tax return and it is being processed." there instead. I was told I would get mine by 2/21 I filed and my return was accepted on 1/30. Last year I filed on 1/30 and has my return on 2/21 just as I was told I would. Not sure what the problem is with the IRS this year. I always do both my mother's and boyfriends taxes, last year they got theirs (1040 EZ form) in less than 72 hours DD after being accepted by the IRS, this year it's been over a week and nothing. 

YOU ARE CORRECT!! THANKS TODAY IS SATURDAY 2/22 AND THE BAR IS SAYING ACCEPTED AND WILL RECEIVE IT ON 2/26 !!!! THANK GOD  Everyone check wheres my refund today Saturday 2/22 and see what it says, it should be updated

I concur. 

I've been checking everyday since the 17th I spoke with someone who assures I would have a date this week. I check this morning same bs. I went thru h&r block also so.i dont get it I filed 1/23 and was accepted 1/27😩😩

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies