Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Good luck to you all too...

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Guess best thing to do is go bed and hope wake up to a surprise....or a let down lol

Wish i could sleep..lol..At work..Good night..Hope we all get this already...

God i hope so...lol..

I just got my stimulus check direct deposit through Bank of America I used TurboTax and they took the funds out of my return so the talk of people saying it wasn't going to happen this bull**bleep** I just got my $1,200 direct deposit 140 this morning Eastern Standard Time

GreenDot bank head office is in Utah so 12 mins till midnight there....lol🤔

Good to know I hang little hope I have on anything at this point 

Its 157 am here and nothing in my card 

@Lilballer2393 I'll take that bet. $1200.00, let's go. 🤣😂

It makes no difference on the bank, it all gets cleared through the ACH. It goes from midnight to 7A.M unless you deposit personal check and or cash then it will go through same day or next business day. If your deposit is set for a certain date the ACH will clear it between 12AM and 7 AM thats why you got a date 5 days in advance so they can receive the money,  send the money and make sure the checks cleared so you have funds available at the bank. Once they confirm its there your bank releases that amount into your account.

I never got a email or any conformation that i had a pending direct depisit either 

Awesome! I have Bank America but I used The TurboTax VISA for my refund so I think that’s why people and myself included is frustrated because we are not seeing anyone with the Turbo card getting the stimulus 

I don't know about that 3AM EST bit because when I received my federal it hit a little before 2:20 AM EST. 

I also had fees taken from Federal and it was sent to my personal bank account, not a TT card.

It's 2:03 right now and still no deposit or any indication of anything pending.

@Brownsfan6259  yes you did. You do not have your email or phone notifications on then. Because anybody with those on got it on the 4/10/20

I got 1 notification from green dot when i got my advance i did not receive notification and if i call the card there is no pending deposit as well 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies