Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

@GSXR1000 You're wrong. I definitely have notifications on and have had them and I never got any notification.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Ive got mine on too..Nothing..So sick of seeing 0 amount..lol..

@Lilballer2393 you are absolutely correct I have Bank of america I used for TurboTax federal return back in February a lot of people have been saying that because they take fees out in the coast to their SB GT account in Santa Barbara the IRS was not going have our bank information that is false because I stayed up late on purpose just to see if it would hit my bank account cuz usually when I get paid at a job if it hits around 1 in the morning well much to my surprise $1,200 tax refund that's what it says when they send it to you just hit my bank account at 1:50 this morning Eastern Time

@CMFlunk. i hate to say this but the ones who dont have a direct deposit pending i feellike we are getting checks in the mail instead of on the card 

@GSXR1000  not true.. I have all of my notifications turned on when I got my taxes I didn't receive any notification or email and they are still on and I haven't gotten then message saying my money will be here today. 

@GSXR1000 

I can guarantee you're using an Iphone; because every single person I've seen state they received that notification was using one, and I've yet to see a single Android user that said they DID get a notification. 

@Brownsfan6259 

Possibly; the good news is that as of Friday, we should be able to put direct deposit information in manually on the IRS site, and be in the next wave of direct deposits (assuming everything works out the way they say). 

@Patrick73. correct but you do know you wont get a dorect deposit if they already printed the check and they start doing that the 17th as well 

@Brownsfan6259 It's possible, although I hope not. Then again, I never received any notifications about my tax return either so it may still come via direct deposit.

@CMFlunk trust and believe i hope the best for you especially in the time we are in i hope we do but if they update at 2 to 7 i wont know till 400am and on but i do know if its not on by 11am my time i wont receive it 

I think a lot of us are right. Guessing around 11 am or noon they'll be processed. By 5 PM we should have it. Good luck everyone

@Brownsfan6259 

Have you seen if ANYONE who had fees taken out received a "general deposit" today that brought their account to $0? My account was already in the positive, as I get my paycheck on the card, so I wouldn't have gotten one either way. 

@Patrick73. my account is in the positive as well i do believe further back on the post ppl were saying that it happened to them but idk cause my account was at a positive bal 

12:32 my girl and her mother just got theirs. They're with a credit union and im with a crap bank and mine is processing the daily update still. Fingers crossed and good luck people we're on the home stretch.

@SonicWaffle  

Did you receive notification of a dd from green dot 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies