Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

Green Dot is based out of California so I'm thinking it doesn't matter where you live they won't process anything until their midnight. 

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If we filed with TurboTax, does the IRS have our bank information to have the stimulus direct deposited? Will we me the mailed recipients of the check?

My stimulus check has been pending in my account since Monday but it doesn’t go in effect (released) until April 15th it says. 

Also I have my personal bank had direct deposit for my refund this year and had fees taken out my refund through Santa Barbara. 

The time thing don't make since being alot people that use chime got there Monday

My paycheck deposit usually at my midnight

All I know is I haven't slept in 2 days

Some deposit as soon as they get the notification the money is on the way. I have the turbo card chime and turbo could have different rules

That’s because if you do research chime also had theirs pending since Monday as did my bank. Some banks are choosing to front that money to them because they know it’s pending in their accounts. They never actually got their stimulus check yet. It doesn’t release to the public until April 15th and the whole country has to be in April 15th which would be 3am EST

My account hasn’t loaded on and off for 3 days and still not a dime so don’t hold your breath

I’m willing to bet any amount of money everyone will get their stimulus Wednesday April 15th at some point 

For what it's worth, I receive my paycheck on my Turbo Card, and it always hits around 4 a.m. EST. No idea if that has any application to the stimulus, but just fyi. 

I was having problems when i called the the number on the back.It kept saying my card was invalid.Finally got through and nope nothing yet..

Yes because that’s when banks update. Between 3-4am eastern time. 

Greendot usually post there soon they get notified that's where the 2 days earlier direct deposit comes from

We can only hope good luck to all

@Patrick73 Thanks! That helps a lot! I'll check the app around 330 or 400. Or maybe just the website. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies