turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can i use turbo tax to fill out but then print and mail my AR state return without paying extra?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How can i use turbo tax to fill out but then print and mail my AR state return without paying extra?

The Online version fees are to prepare the returns whether you efile or print and mail.  To mail the state and not get charged you have to use the Desktop CD/Download program that you install on your computer.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies

The Online version fees are to prepare the returns whether you efile or print and mail.  To mail the state and not get charged you have to use the Desktop CD/Download program that you install on your computer.  

jaygolf

I paid for Turbotax deluxe and want to print and save my state returns,So I can mail them in, but It wants to charge me another 44.95 just to "see" my state returns, Why am I a paying twice?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies