Solved: Re: The name of the app for mail, ‘You are eligibl... - Page 131

crystallove

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker?

@ramonperfecto  does it matter what time you check the Get My Payment tool? And does it change back to the normal standard message before you got your payment date?

Vinscoe66

Screenshot_[phone number removed]10_Chrome.jpg

And it still isn't in my bank accountas of today 5/15/2020 that has been 15 days ago where's my money . I've called the bank and they say there's no record of it being deposited in my account so what has the irs done with it?

Ambera83

Same here still to this date i have not received one and my taxes are still processing has to be a problem somewhere 

Ambera83

same here

lauracicetti

ONE MONTH? I've been WAITING FOR 11 WEEKS!!!

mrswarren13

I've been given a date it said April 30th. Well of course today is the 15th and still no stimulas in my account

santanio1

Exactly what I am going through. 

Screenshot_[phone number removed]51_Chrome.jpg

And I still have not received anything??? 

Amandajustin2012

To the people that got a date and never received your money did you ever get message saying you payment is being processed from financial institution

mindyt1976

ya me too ugh no money and of course no phn number to call im dying Screenshot_[phone number removed]35_Chrome.jpg

m

Amandajustin2012

??

Tionnetaymom1

I came all the way back here to share that after EXACTLY 4 weeks of being eligible for a payment, I FINALLY see a DD pending in my account. Good luck everyone I’ve been waiting since 4/18/20 ✌🏽

Jpvxex

I still don’t even have a date and I updated my information on 4/15. It says I’m eligible and they’ll update when they have a date, and says it will be deposited into the right bank account.

Kelispears

There are a lot of people in the same boat as you. They said when this started, there were some problems. Not everything that is done is perfect. They are also still sending out checks.

Kelispears

The IRS was also running on minimal amount of people because of the pandemic. They are not perfect. It takes time.

cboutros7

@abelarellanoo Congrats! I’m glad you finally got an update. Mine still says the same thing but hopefully it’ll change soon. Thanks for the update