Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Same problem here. It seems the last number has disappeared. Mine apears as the last five digits of the account number minus the vey last. Don't get it.

Sgarcia95
Returning Member

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Screenshot_20200515-131438_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’m glad to see everyone else is getting dates! Any progress is good, even if it’s not for me personally. 

OMG!!!!! I updated my info on 4/15 and it's been a long wait. I noticed everyone getting dates and decided to check mine. Then I noticed I got a DD of 5/20 and decided to check my account, AND MY STIMULUS PAY WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE LOOKING PRETTIER THAN EVER!!!! The wait is over!!!! Good luck to you all, even though it shows 5/20........check those accounts. God bless to you all and thanks to the gentleman who started this topic. CHIN UP GUYS/LADIES.

Has anyone who updated their direct deposit information closer to the end of April, like 23rd 24th or 25th, gotten a date yet?

My DD date was set for May 6th.  It took two weeks after I updated my info to get that date.  May 6th came and went and I didn't receive the stimulus.  Checked getmypayment today and apparently they are mailing it to me now?  This whole thing is a mess.

I'm glad that people are starting to get dates. We still have the same message but hopefully it gets updated soon!

Entered info May 15th finally just got a DD date of May 20, but no money in account like others are saying. Has anyone who got a DD date of May 20th checked bank account and money not there everyone I see is posting even that date says May 20 they already got their money I hope I don’t have anymore issues still waiting on tax refund since February 

I have the same problem. Message says we scheduled your payment to be deposited on 5/6. Since it didn't happen I contacted the bank they don't even show anything from the IRS not even pending. So now I am waiting on the letter they are suppose to send out with hopes there is some kind of contact information.

I too am waiting on my refund since 3/5. I still got my stimulus pay today with a DD of the 20th. Be sure to check your account all weekend. My bank which is a credit union did advertise that they can get our stimulus checks 2days faster than others. So keep those chins up if you got a 20th DD. 

So there is no type of information on that letter if u didn't get the deposit that they are saying they did

I filed my taxes in January and I still haven't received anything everytime I call the IRS it said it's still being processed by 60 days and came and went what do I need to do

Man to everybody about they taxes after me I already got the money I'm the only one still waiting on my money

EJh3
Level 2

Wow, 

I did mine in febuary. Havent received any information from Irs about taxes ans still no stimulus check deposited into account just 

You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.

We will deposit your payment to the bank account below.

Bank Account Number: 

This has been since april...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies