turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

I updated on the 20th of April, and have not received any update yet. I see others are getting their dates, so ours is coming! 

Has anyone received the message, ‘You are eligible for the payment. Once we have your payment date, we will update this page.” when they view the stimulus tracker? [Tax Year 2019]

Why haven't we got our refunds yet last been staying still processing for 2 months it's been 60 days over 60 days since I did this and I haven't received any nothing yet and I got bills and kids

@Justin731731 i have not received mine yet. Hopefully soon. Wells Fargo is my bank  

EJh3
Level 2

Keep me posted. I did mine around the same time...

The lady from the bank said we will get them ti deposit our 1200 pob Monday morning guys and ladies that's what's going to happen on Monday

EJh3
Level 2

The lady from the bank???? what bank???? why would she know?

Hi. My status still says the same thing. Eligible but payment update at a later time. Was seeing it for at least a month. My bank posted info today saying it will be deposited next week. I was discouraged but finally.... You should see it next week for sure!

@ramonperfecto  does it matter what time you check the Get My Payment tool? And does it change back to the normal standard message before you got your payment date?

Screenshot_20200515-212410_Chrome.jpg

And it still isn't in my bank accountas of today 5/15/2020 that has been 15 days ago where's my money . I've called the bank and they say there's no record of it being deposited in my account so what has the irs done with it?

Same here still to this date i have not received one and my taxes are still processing has to be a problem somewhere 

same here

ONE MONTH? I've been WAITING FOR 11 WEEKS!!!

mrswarren13
Returning Member

I've been given a date it said April 30th. Well of course today is the 15th and still no stimulas in my account

santanio1
Returning Member

Exactly what I am going through. 

Screenshot_20200426-142551_Chrome.jpg

And I still have not received anything??? 

To the people that got a date and never received your money did you ever get message saying you payment is being processed from financial institution

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies