turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

The IRS accepted our refund on 2/11/21 and I wanted to see if anyone you when I could expect my refund date preferably thank you kindly

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
eugene19851
Returning Member

The IRS accepted our refund on 2/11/21 and I wanted to see if anyone you when I could expect my refund date preferably thank you kindly

Most likely 21 days or 03/05/2021

Thank you

AshleyLO
Intuit Alumni

Most refunds are received within 21 days of your return being accepted. You can check the status of your refund here on the Where's My Refund? tool . If 21 days have passed and you haven't received your refund, please see the following help article: What if my IRS refund is taking longer than 21 days?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Apparently TurboTax screwed up everyone's returns. I would double-check Line 30 of your return...this seems to be where the issue lies.

I was accepted 2/11, and STILL have nothing from the IRS in regards to a deposit date.

Come to find out, Line 30 is wrong on my return, hence why I'm in error checking limbo.

So, I'm now curious as to this 100% accuracy guarnatee, how it works, and what it can do for me?

os7
Returning Member

I'm having the same issue, except I filed on the 12th of February and only received my state return. I looked at the PDF on my return, and Line 30 is blank and to "see instructions." Is something supposed to be there? And what instructions?

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

See the link below for TurboTax guarantees.

TURBOTAX Online GUARANTEES

How do I submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee or 100% Accurate, Expert Approved Guarantee? 

How to submit a claim

What documents do I need to submit a claim under the TurboTax 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee?

Documents needed

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies