Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Tax Refund

Trust me ... never again. I hope someone from Turbo Tax/Intuit is reading all these negative comments about Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, then starts a conversation with them.

Tax Refund

No maam, it wasn't. 

Tax Refund

No one should have to be doing that. Period. They are being paid to do this 

Dbrook

Tax Refund

I'm right there with you and everyone else. It's strange cause someone I know also used Turbotax but paid 80.00 (for fed. And state) he got both in one day last week. The strange thing is I file on Jan 23 you would figure after they accepted it on or after th 27th I would get my Fed. But I only got my state last Friday.

Tax Refund

I just checked my status and I have a ddd of 2/12!!!    I was accepted on the 27th 

Tax Refund

Hopefully you'll have yours tomorrow. I finally got my deposit today, from 2/5/20. 

Tax Refund

Was it just a regular refund or did it apply the EITC credits 

Tax Refund

I am in the same boat as you (same state, same filing date, no EITC or children). I have not had an update since Jan 27th after I filed. Kind of feels like the IRS is holding my refund hostage. I would like to know when to expect my refund to be in my bank account.

Tax Refund

Turbo Tax is not the only company that uses Santa Barbara Bank & Trust. H&R Block & Jackson Hewitt both use them, too. 

Tax Refund

I did mines also on the 27th and WMR says your taxes are still being processed. We'll have a date when it becomes available....this tax season sucks.

Tax Refund

And now we have "president day" tomorrow and guess the IRS will be off while we're here waiting on our taxes!!

Tax Refund

Tell me about it. No update yet on WMR, but TurboTax's gragh is at the end.

Sgarza
Returning Member

Tax Refund

Why haven't I got my taxe refund on my card yet.

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Tax Refund

If you tracked your refund using the Where’s My Federal Refund? tool and it states your refund date and that date has passed, IRS asks that if your refund is not credited to your account within 5 business days of your direct deposit date, to check with your bank to see if it has been received. If it has not been received after the 5th business day, then you would need to contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1954 to initiate a refund trace. The Bureau of Fiscal Service may need to review your claim before they can re-issue your IRS refund check, which can take up to 6 weeks to complete.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/how-do-i-replace-a-lost-or-damaged-tax-refund-check/0...

If you have elected to have your TurboTax fees paid from your tax refund, you may check the status of your Refund Transfer by visiting https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Tax Refund

I found out why my refund has not been accepted. It is because I was never asked for my 1095-A. So now I have a 6-8 week delay. All I got from TurboTax was the standard reply of "We apologize for the frustation and are looking into this."

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies