Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax advance return lian

Which one of yoj greedy **bleep**ers is going to tell the truth about this scam because I have already filed a lawsuit against yoj and one way of the other u will have to rxplain

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Tax advance return lian

this is a public forum so probably most if not all of us don't have a clue as to what you are talking about. 

Tax advance return lian

Well mike what I am talking about is the recent scam by turbo tax and credit karma or should I just say Intuit. They offer a free tax refund advance loan but u have to meet the criteria which includes opening an account through credit karma money acct. i did all that was requested but once I signed the return and it was accepted there was no more talk of the advance no links no chats no resource info number. All I had was a new acct that my tax return is going to no loan and no way to access this account. And to make it worse no one will talk to me from credit karma tgere is not a way to speak with anyone and all the turbo tax folks keep promising me a phone call from a supervisor but no one ever calls. Funny turbo tax was just found guilty and slapped with 141 million dollar suit and credit karma has been hit with a 3 millions dollar suite. Do yoj have any more questions?

Tax advance return lian

In addition to everything I just listed as part of the intuit turbo tax credit karma scam. There are 20-30 other people that have been affected by this. I also have no way of accessing the account that I was required to open in order to recieve the advance refund tax loan . I have tried speaking with many of the representatives at turbo tax and they reply just like you did Mike , that they don’t know anything about this . Well it’s funny that they don’t because it’s advertised all over the place and anywhere that turbo tax file your tax info is posted. I think that the lawsuit I have filed will hopefully help remind sone folks at turbo tax what I am talking about and maybe prevent people that are greedy and cheat and lie to make a dollar stop their bull**bleep**

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies