turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Shylowkswife
Returning Member

Stimilus check

Having trouble cashing checki have no id ive been waiting nearly a month for my replacement and it still has yet to arrive .i dont have a bank account either.and mobile check cashing cannot verify my identity.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Stimilus check

It is not clear what your issue really is since you say you are having trouble cashing a check but then you say you are waiting for a replacement----so which is it?   Do you have a check to cash or deposit or are you still waiting?  What are you waiting for?   

You say you have no bank account---we cannot solve that problem for you.   Have you considered opening a bank account and depositing the check to get the account started?    After the check clears you can make a withdrawal from the account.

Sometimes Walmart will cash government checks----and a stimulus or income tax refund is issued by the U.S. Treasury---so have you tried Walmart?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Shylowkswife
Returning Member

Stimilus check

Im waiting for an id replacement so i can cash it i was wondering if there was places that will do it without id 

Stimilus check

Doubtful ... that goes against all banking rules.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies