Still waiting for our tax return , filed injured spouse on Feb. 14. When can we expect the return

19 weeks and counting. I've lost all hope at this point. 

casimirashley wrote:

@casimirashley and @Mapeacekay 

You could consider contacting the IRS Taxpayer Advocate Service for your area.  They are especially prone to help if you have an economic hardship or if you have received continued delays with lack of info from the IRS.

At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-a-Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Also see this article for more info on how the Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

25 weeks and counting here. We've now passed the "give us 30 days for refund or request for information" mark and I'm currently on the phone with the IRS 25+ minutes and counting...

Hi!  Google the number for the taxpayer advocates office.  Tell them the delay has caused financial hardships and they have to instruct the IRS to expedite your return.  It worked for us.  We got the check 2 weeks later.  Good luck!

It is 22 weeks and I was told that if I don't see a date by September 12 to call the office. This is so wrong especially since the state have been paid what I owe them. 

It is September 13 at7:55 am I filed mine in April. Called October 22 was told to call on Sept 13. Called Sept 13 was folded that someone started and haven't finished a memo is being sent to them. Give 30 days and if I don't see a date or get a letter by Oct 13 call back Oct 14. My husband is on a payment plan and every month the balance is the same.  This is BS. I had to pay state taxes and they cashed my check in 1 week. They sent me a letter thought I hadn't paid and 200 interest was attached. When they found out that I paid, no apology just said disregard. Please respond. I will keep you updated. Has anyone gotten their refund?  Let me know how long it took. 

Someone needs to contact the IRS before deciding to allow them to continue to do this 

Call [phone number removed] ext 652

Thanks for the information because it has been 22 weeks. 

wondering how this is turning out for everyone? i filed an injured spouse claim after an offset & was approved. then had my own offset for state taxes.. already been beyond the original 8 weeks when filing the claim after the original has been processed. just got the letter state taxes had been paid.. when will i get this money!?!