Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Still haven’t received my refund!!

I file my tax January 30th. Got accepted February 2. It’s now  April 14! I still haven’t received my refund. I mean they sent me a turbo card through the mail that’s it. But still nothing. Idk what’s going on. I can’t contact the irs because of this covid19 crap going on.  I can’t track it cause it’s says being processed. Can anyone help me? Or give me some kind of information. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

16 Replies
Cdb16

The same thing has happened to me. I filed Feb 27th and all info I get from the IRS is "processing." Worst part is I forgot to fill out my marketplace insurance form, so I amended my return as well as sent a check for almost $1000 to cover the balance. So now I'm out 1k and no return to show for it. I've never had to wait longer than 2 weeks before. 

Same thing here Feb 9th and no tracking and no idea where it is and nothing is pending... Wish turbo would help us with answers.!! Or the IRS at least this seems to be a big problem.. 

The IRS sent my money refund to turbo my card March 11th and here it is April14th I still do not have my money

When did you file?

The IRS said they sent my money to turbo my bank March 12th and here it is the 14th and I can't get ahold of nobody I have called probably a hundred different numbers

Tiyanku27

I filed my taxes on March 20, and received my approval letter from turbo that same day later that night it is now April 14, and all my green bars are full. I tryed contacting irs but no luck due to Corona virus and when I go to “where is my refund online” it saying “still being processed” and still have not received my refund and it’s making me cry because I can’t work due to Corona virus and I have 3kids and don’t know how we is going to survive these next couple days if my refund do not come in.😢 so can some one plz help me🙏🏽

@Tiyanku27  I’m sorry to hear that. I have a kid on my own that I’m taking care of alone. And I been waiting for this refund for almost 3 month. I hope it come I’m for you. We need someone for irs that can help or answer their phone.

Tiyanku27

@Run215 i pray it do to because I read up that it’s hundreds of people that is still waiting on their refund. And I sort of feel like the government know what they is doing to us and really don’t care 🤷🏽‍♀️ or either some one on turbo is stealing are money some where. Because why is everyone who filled with turbo has not received their refund yet. Ijs

How can you see your green bars are all full if the status says still being processed? Asking because mine been saying that for 2 months

same thing happened to me. i filed my state tax on 17th january 2020. its been more then 12 weeks and its still processing. tried calling IRS but nobody answers the phone. i don't know what to do.

Camerong

Do anyone know what’s going on filed on Feb 5th still have not got my refund or a $1200 check and it’s April 15th I called snd the robot says they can’t tell me where it is or even identified me help pls 

Same issue for me as well, was expecting refund and stimulus check on April 9th, IRS website still says processing, I've seen a couple youtube videos saying that the GOV is supposed to be paying out 60 Million US Americans this week so if nothing by Friday then idk what to say...

I am in the same boat. Can’t get anyone on the phone. I filed feb7th and nothing. Got a letter in the mail stating that they were reviewing it but nothing was wrong with it and to wait 60 days from the letter and I should receive it sometimes in the 60 days. Well I’m going on 42 days since that letter. And nothing. Can’t get anyone on the phone or anything. 

@michellelabord  Mine doesn’t show any green bar. it just being processed. 🤷🏽‍♂️

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies