turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

oaktree126
Returning Member

Still haven’t received my refund or third stimulus, and it looks like they adjusted my refund based on the IRS website?

So EIC = 2010 plus about 1000 in Recovery Rebate. That was our tax refund. Now I’m looking at the IRS site and they’re saying our adjusted return is like 1450. Why would they do that? Doesn’t seem accurate.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Still haven’t received my refund or third stimulus, and it looks like they adjusted my refund based on the IRS website?

If the IRS adjusted your refund you will receive a letter from them regarding what was changed.  We have no way of knowing what the IRS changed or why.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
oaktree126
Returning Member

Thank you! If my address has changed since filing, should I amend my return in order to make the change faster with the IRS. It says mailing the address change form takes 4-6 weeks.

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

No.  Do not amend for an address change.  Use the address change form. Filing an amendment for this will cause confusion at the IRS.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
oaktree126
Returning Member

Thank you so much! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies