Noella122217

Re: Still have yet to receive my 2018 tax returns

Someone had filed them for me and took my money I had a claim made and they were supposed to send me a paper check and I haven't received it nor my state check 

What do you mean by "someone had filed them for me?"    Who filed your tax return?   ",,,and took my money..." Did you pay someone to prepare and file your return?     Was this a paid professional tax preparer or someone else?  Were you provided with a copy of your tax return?  How do you know it was filed?  Have you checked to see if the IRS ever received it?  You can check to see if the IRS has a transcript of a 2018 tax return for you so that you can find out whether a return was even filed under your Social Security number.

You can get a free transcript from the IRS:   

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

And if they used Turbo Tax to file for you that is against the rules.  Only you can use Turbo Tax to do your return.  Turbo Tax is only for self prepared returns.